Chapter 2

8.45 AM, Ji-Jon Middle School Front Gate

I knew it. On my way here, the street, the shops, and the overall environment is the same as I remember. But I remember the school's name being Dae-Dam Middle school, Not Ji-Jon Middle School. Suddenly Hye-Na pulled out her phone and search the name Dae-Dam Middle School.

Dae-Dam Middle School

Searching...

No results

Well, guess I really am in a web novel world, or I've lost my mind who knows. But considering how my life is like in this world, my life is way better than when I was at the orphanage. No unreasonable curfews, no favoritism, no more inconvenient bullies. And by how Yeo-Ryeong was talking to me, she seems to like being friends with me. So I don't have anything to lose Hye-Na thought calmly.

While Hye-Na was busy thinking, Yeo-Ryeong suddenly ask Dan-I " Dan-I, what's wrong? " Dan-I turn towards Yeo-Ryeong "Why are you two misleading people, the school that I went to is Dae-Dam Middle School. This is the first time I've heard of Ji-Jon Middle School. It looks like my mom misunderstood haha-" Dan-I said to Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na. Wait she knows Dae-Dam Middle School? don't tell me she's also from the same world as me. But, guess I'll find the time to talk to her later. Cause it seems she's still in denial about this whole thing, so it will troublesome to explain it to her right now.

"Bye then, I'll be going to my school now!. Since we're neighbors, let's get along well-" Dan-I said to Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong, but suddenly Yeo-Ryeong grabs one of Dan-I's hands "Huh? Dan-I, where are-" Before Yeo-Ryeong, could finish her sentence, Hye-Na puts a hand on Yeo-Ryeong's shoulder "Don't worry about her, maybe she's still a bit awkward after you guys fight and needs some personal space. Let's just find our class now, I'm sure Dan-I will be fine on her own" Hye-Na said to Yeo-Ryeong calmly. "Sigh~, ok then," Yeo-Ryeong said as she holds Hye-Na's right arm and walks to school together.

Timeskip, the school's bulletin board

There are a lot of students in front of the school's bulletin board to find their assigned class. "Gosh, there are so many people here. It's so hard to see the list" Yeo-Ryeong said as she's tip-toeing through the crowd "Let's just ask a tall person to help us" Hye-Na said as she's trying to find a tall person to help her and Yeo-Ryeong. When suddenly someone tapped Hye-Na on her shoulder, and when Hye-Na turned her head the one who tapped her shoulder is a tall, red-haired boy with a friendly smile.

 When suddenly someone tapped Hye-Na on her shoulder, and when Hye-Na turned her head the one who tapped her shoulder is a tall, red-haired boy with a friendly smile

"Want me to find your name? I can see the list from here" The friendly boy said to Hye-Na. Wow, he's really handsome, and red hair too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the male leads of this web novel world. After thinking to herself, Hye-Na said "That would be so helpful thank you, my name is Kang Hye-Na and my friend's name is Ban Yeo-Ryeong" The boy smiled and looks at the bulletin board to search for Hye-Na's and Yeo-Ryeong's names. And after he's finished, he smiled at Hye-Na and said "You guys are in class 4, same as me, what a coincidence. Oh yeah, My name is Kwon Eun-Hyung, let's get along" He said as he extends his right hand for Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong to shake back. After They shake back his hand, they went to their designated class together.

Timeskip, Class 1-4

A couple of students have already sat on their designated seats, and some of them already have or make their own friend group. All of the sudden, Eun-Hyung calls out a person's name "Chun-Young, you're here already?" Hye-Na looks at where Eun-Hyung eyes went and saw blue eyed boy with a bluish black hair who responded to Eun-Hyung's words with a simple nod.

 All of the sudden, Eun-Hyung calls out a person's name "Chun-Young, you're here already?" Hye-Na looks at where Eun-Hyung eyes went and saw blue eyed boy with a bluish black hair who responded to Eun-Hyung's words with a simple nod

Wow, blue eyes really suit him tbh. Calm, quiet, and perhaps kinda cold. And his handsome face really accentuates his eyes even more. Suddenly the blue-eyed boy looks at Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong and kept quiet, Eun-Hyung realizes his thought and explains "Oh! I've met them in front of the school's bulletin board, and coincidentally we're in the same class" Eun-Hyung said. "My name Kang Hye-Na" "My name is Ban Yeo-Ryeong, nice to meet you" Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong introduced themselves. "Likewise," Said Chun-Young. Suddenly Chun-Young remembers something and told Eun-Hyung "Oh yeah, a teacher just assigned you to be the class president and to take the roll call book in the staff office" Chun-Young said. "Ah thanks for the info, I'll be going now," Eun-Hyung said as he leaves the classroom in a rush. Guess him being the class president suits him, considering how helpful he was.

After Eun-Hyung left the classroom, Hye-Na turned towards Yeo-Ryeong "Well, let's just find our seats. My legs are tired go stand" Hye-Na said as she put her head on Yeo-Ryeong's shoulder playfully, "Yeah, my legs are kinda tired too" Yeo-Ryeong said as both of them walk and then sat on their seat who coincidentally next to each other. After they sat on their seats, Hye-Na noticed how Yeo-Ryeong planting her face on her table. She's probably worried about Dan-I. But seriously, is she's still in denial about being in this world. Hye-Na thought in her head"Where's Dan-I anyway, the class is about to start. I should look for-" Before Hye-Na could finish her sentence, she saw Eun-Hyung with Dan-I and two boys, one of them have white hair while the other has honey-brown colored hair. There's Dan-I, guess she's in this class too. And great... more colors for this world's hair color palette, what's next green? Hye-Na thought to herself in amusement. Suddenly, a teacher walks into the classroom "Ok everyone class is about to start, take a seat" The teacher said as the students went back to their own seats.