chapter 7

"Huh?! What's happening?!!"

"Is he trying to get Ban Yeo-Ryeong's and Kang Hye-Na's numbers?"

"He asks for both of their numbers?!!"

"He's a playboy?!!"

The whole class starts to freak out when Yoo Chun-Young showed his phone in front of Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na. Is he really trying to get our numbers this early? I know this web novel world is pretty cliche but still, Hye-Na thought to herself as she confusingly stares at Chun-Young. "W-What is it?" Yeo-Ryeong asked in bewilderment, "Do you guys know the answer to this? Since you guys are on the top 3, I thought maybe you guys know the answers?" Chun-Young said as he showed Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na The World's Hardest Crossword Puzzle on his phone.

 "W-What is it?" Yeo-Ryeong asked in bewilderment, "Do you guys know the answer to this? Since you guys are on the top 3, I thought maybe you guys know the answers?" Chun-Young said as he showed Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na The World's Hardest Crossword ...

Crossword puzzle? Not what I expected, but it's kinda cute, to be honest. If he seriously asked for our numbers I don't know what to say Hye-Na thought as she stands up for her seat and dragged an empty chair in front of her table. "Sure I'll help you. Have seat, you don't mind right Yeo-Ryeong?" Hye-Na said, Yeo-Ryeong smiled and said, "I don't mind".

A few minutes later

"So that's why the answer for this column is Aglet. You get what I mean?" Hye-Na asked Chun-Young, "Yeah, I got it. So, what's the answer for this column?" Chun-Young said as he pointed his index finger to a different column. "Hmm, I actually don't know this one, how 'bout you Yeo-Ryeong?" Hye-Na said as she asked Yeo-Ryeong for her input, " I think I know the answer to this one, here I explain it to you" Yeo-Ryeong said as she leans her head a bit closer to Chun-Young.

"Wow, they seriously just had a conversation about Crossword puzzle?"

"I thought he pulls out his phone to ask their phone numbers"

"They're so lucky to be able to talk to him"

If you wanna talk to him, just talk to him jeez. He's not a saint where there are only a certain amount of people that can talk to him Hye-Na thought after listening to what her classmates have to say about their interaction while watching Yeo-Ryeong talk with Chun-Young. As Hye-Na was watching them, she saw Chun-Young looking at something behind her back. Hmm, Is there something weird behind me? Hye-Na thought as she turns her head around to see Dan-I staring in her direction and then left the scene.

Timeskip, After school. Yeo-Ryeong's apartment

After Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong went home after school's ended, she noticed that Yeo-Ryeong is still pretty bumped at how Dan-I was treating her. In Hye-Na's mind, she wishes she can help more with this situation. But, she's already done everything she could do so it's up to Dan-I herself if she's going to face her problems or not. After they arrived at the front of Yeo-Ryeong's apartment, Hye-Na claps her hands and said, "Oh yeah, I need to bring the chocolate lava cake from my house and prepare the tea first. It would probably just take me a couple of minutes, Is that ok?" Hye-Na asked Yeo-Ryeong. She smiled and said, "Yeah, I'll prepare the plates and teacups ok?" Yeo-Ryeong said as Hye-Na nodded and went inside her own apartment.