Chapter 10

TIMESKIP, NEXT DAY, 8.45 AM 1-4 CLASSROOM

After Hye-Na, Dan-I, and Yeo-Ryeong arrived at school, Hye-Na noticed something was placed under her desk.

"Hmm, what's this?" Hye-Na said confusingly.

When Hye-Na reached her right hand under the desk, she pulled out a melon bread and a bottle of green tea with a sticky note attached to the melon bread package. It said

"Hi Hye-Na, Don't forget to eat ok?. I saw you eat melon bread the other day, so I hope you like it :) <3".

The sender's name is not attached, that's weird? Hye-Na thought as she looks at the sticky note intently.

"What's wrong Hye-Na?" Dan-I asked as she looks at the sticky note that Hye-Na is holding.

"Someone put this melon bread and green tea under my desk with this sticky note attached to it. But, he or she didn't write their own name" Hye-Na said while giving Dan-I the sticky note.

"Huh, so what would you do? Whoever put this under desk must really like you" Dan-I asked Hye-Na

Suddenly, Yeo-Ryeong appeared behind Dan-I and Hye-Na with a dark expression and said, "Someone likes Hye-Na?"

"No no no... Someone just put a melon bread and a green tea under my desk with a sticky note attached to it. But, the sender doesn't write their name on it" Hye-Na said as Dan-I gave the sticky note to Yeo-Ryeong.

"Don't eat it Hye-Na, He/she might put something dangerous that can harm you!" Yeo-Ryeong said as she looks at Hye-Na intently.

"Of course, I won't eat it. I probably gave these to the janitor, it's not good to waste food after all" Hye-Na said as put everything under her desk.

NEXT DAY

The next day, Hye-Na found her favorite melon milk under her desk with a sticky note attached to it again. It said, :

"I always saw you buying this type of melon milk at the canteen every day, you must like it so much :)"

After reading it, Hye-Na turned her head left and right to see if someone is watching her. Ugh, the way he/she said it makes me cautious Hye-Na thought as crush the sticky note with her right palm.

And day after day, the mysterious sender gifts gets even more specific to Hye-Na's personal preference. Like, her favorite snacks, stationeries, the hand sanitizer that Hye-Na always used, and even fake flowers sometimes. Even though Hye-Na appreciates the sender for giving her so many gifts, Hye-Na just had enough. By the sender giving her gifts without writing their own name, Hye-Na feels like he/she is playing her feelings.

"You're throwing it?" Dan-I said as she looks at Hye-Na who just threw another gift that she found under her desk again.

"Yeah, I had enough," Hye-Na said as she while clearly looking upset.