Chapter 8

"Dan-I, open your mouth" Yeo-Ryeong as she puts a Pocky stick in front of Dan-I's mouth while the entire class was watching them. After Dan-I took a bite out of the Pocky stick, Yeo-Ryeong turns her head towards Hye-Na "Hye-Na, say 'ah'" Yeo-Ryeong said as she puts another pocky stick in front of Hye-Na's mouth. I usually don't mind her acting this way, but it's kinda embarrassing being looked at by other people like this Hye-Na thought to herself while still willingly opens her mouth as Yeo-Ryeong said.

Out of nowhere, Ju-In appears in front of them with his usual bright aura "What's this, What's this- are you three dating each other?" Ju-In asked. "Aw... as much as I want to date the both of them, I have to choose one. Ah.. the dilemma is killing me" Yeo-Ryeong said as she hugs one of Dan-I's and Hye-Na's arms, "Wow. That's amazing" Eun Ji-Ho said with a blank expression on his face. I swear to god I don't know if this web novel world genre is reverse-harem or girls love based on how Yeo-Ryeong acts around me and Dan-I Hye-Na thought to herself as sighed internally due to how mentally tired she is.

Suddenly, Chun-Young appears in front of their table while showing a sudoku puzzle on his phone and said, "I'm stuck here, can you guys help me?", "Sure," Yeo-Ryeong said as tries to solve the puzzle. Chun-Young looks at Dan-I who has been staring at him and said, "You're not avoiding them anymore". 

Well, someone sure is very direct with their words Hye-Na thought after she heard what Chun-Young said to Dan-I

Well, someone sure is very direct with their words Hye-Na thought after she heard what Chun-Young said to Dan-I. "I saw you purposely avoiding them, why did you do that?" Chun-Young said as the both of them looking intently at each other I should stop him before Dan-I gets uncomfortable Hye-Na thought as she tries to stop Chun-Young. But before Hye-Na could stop him, Ju-In suddenly talks over Chun-Young to ask Yeo-Ryeong "Oh yeah speaking of which, Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na took the top two spot on the recent pop quiz right?!. You guys totally squashed Ji-Ho's dignity lol" Ju-In said in enthusiasm while Ji-Ho holding his anger at Ju-In for embarrassing him.

"That's right, I remember someone was blabbering about me ranked first and also told Hye-Na that she talks too much for someone who ranked third," Yeo-Ryeong said to Ji-Ho in a monotone voice. After Hye-Na heard what Yeo-Ryeong said, she smirked at Ji-Ho said, "Oh yeah.. he did say that~. Are you sure you're really trying bro? I still study as much as before tho, Or you purposely slacking on the recent pop quiz so you can give me the second spot. Aw.. how sweet of you~". "You little-" Ji-Ho said as he trying to hold his anger after hearing what Hye-Na said.

Timeskip, the next day

"Hye-Na, me and Dan-I are going to the toilet. Wanna come with us?" Yeo-Ryeong asked as she and Dan-I stand in front of Hye-Na's desk. Hye-Na shook her head and said, "You guys can go ahead, I still want to read my novel" Hye-Na said while still intently reading the novel in her hand. "Ok then, we're off," Yeo-Ryeong said as she and Dan-I walk out of class, Glad to see Dan-I being more comfortable with Yeo-Ryeong Hye-Na thought to herself in relief.

Suddenly someone calls out Hye-Na said, "Hi Hye-Na, What's up?". Hye-Na looks up from her novel to see Baek Yeo-Min was the one who called her out while standing in front of Hye-Na's desk, *smirk* I think I know why she approaches me Hye-Na thought as she closed her novel and looks back at Baek Yeo-Min. "What do you want?" Hye-Na asked Baek Yeo-Min with a bored look on her face, "It seems like ever since you and Yeo-Ryeong made up with Dan-I, Yeo-Ryeong starts to hang out with Dan-I more. Don't you feel left out?" Baek Yeo-Min said towards Hye-Na, Now Dan-I is friends again with Yeo-Ryeong, she tries to approach me like how she approached Dan-I to make Yeo-Ryeong upset. But, she seems more direct with approach now Hye-Na thought after hearing what Baek Yeo-Min said.