Rose&Jimin:- Hehe we also forgot that.

Lisa&Jungkook:- Before you shout on us we also forgot about we have game room and also in our room we have and also in other living room too.

Taehyung:- And rest of all why don't you try to stop this bullshits.

Aera :- I think it's very hard for us to live under same roof.

Namjoon:- True tho.

Aera:- Let's go in meeting room and settle this for stopping future consequences and peace also.

Jin:- Why in meeting room.

Aera:- See I am a bussiness person so I know we can't be mix in all we never behave as siblings because we both parties don't want so why not we sort out solution in professional manner because we are stick together and there is no way to escape from this.

Namjoon thinks something and then said ok let's go and find solution for all this.

In meeting room:-

We all take our seat and Aera stand up :-

Aera:- I am representing my group and Namjoon-ssi as you are the leader you represent your group any objections.

All:- No.

Namjoon:- Firstly we clear ourselves we don't accept any of you as our sister but we accept you all as a family member because from the day of wedding after announcement you all become Kim but neither any thing else from us.

Aera:- Good same goes for us.

Namjoon:- That's nice but we don't want our father finds out.

Aera:- That's why I ask for this meeting. I have plan how to do things without any one suffer. So firstly listen carefully what I have plan and after I finish any one can ask or give any suggestions but firstly let me finish because I don't like if someone cut me in middle. Got it. Cold and scary tone.

All:- Ok.

Aera:- So firstly we act in front of our parents that we are trying to bond with each other but in back when they are not seeing then we live as we are sharing house and mind our own business no one ask each other what they are doing. Jin-ssi and Jisso unnie are incharge of kitchen they use seperate kitchen when we are alone but when mom &dad are live with us and if they have to make food they don't have to fight they make food together as elder siblings, same goes for living room and other things.

And we all are handling business then we have to go at any time so I think to make a single group in which all are present and tell we are out or late and inform each other we are at home or not it's because our parents never find out that we are not trying to mixing.

Now you are allow to ask or suggest.

All start to discussing except Unnies.

Namjoon:- We are Ok with all we have no problem but don't forget we have to act in front of people also that means we have to go school/college together.