⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Once dessert had been served, Ginny excitedly turns to me and I smile. I move my chair around to face her. I place my hand over her stomach and immediately, I hear the beautiful sound of the heartbeat. Smiling widely, I close my eyes to concentrate. The feeling hits me and I gasp, my eyes shooting open. Everyone watches on, waiting for me to speak.

"Whatever you do, don't name him after any of this lot."

I say and Ginny frowns before realisation crosses her face and she gasps, her body shooting up from the chair and her hand flying to her mouth.

"A boy! We're having a boy!"

She exclaims, turning to face Harry, who jumps up to hug her tightly. As everyone around the table cheers, I catch George's eye and he sends me a wink and I smile back at him.

A boy. What bliss.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Later that night, I sat with George in the living room of the flat, cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie while Fred and Angelina were on a date. My skin felt like it was crawling, my Wolf was on edge and that only meant one thing; the Wolves were in the area and drawing nearer. George notices my discomfort and frowns at me.

"Are you okay, darling?"

He asks, but, I shake my head and pull away from him to stand up. My whole body was burning up and I could feel my shift itching to break free.

"It's the Wolves. They're here. Outside the store."

I say and George frowns and stands to make his way to the window. Before he could get there, the door bursts open and Fred and Angelina rush in. Their eyes were wide and they were out of breath. 

"Guys! There's like twenty Wolves outside the store!"

Fred exclaims and I growl lowly under my breath. George approaches the window and a small gasp left his mouth at the sight.

"He's right, Angel. They're here."

He says and I nod, reaching for my jacket. I make my way to the door, knowing exactly what I need to do.

"Stay here, guys. I'll be back soon. I won't be in danger, George, don't worry."

I say and George sighs, but, nods. Nodding, I leave the flat and make my way down to the front of the store. I see the Wolves when I get to the shop floor and I take a deep breath. I disapparate and land outside of the store, in front of the small army of Wolves. They immediately bow their heads in submission. I knew that the others were watching from the window upstairs.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

I ask loudly and the one who seemed to be the one leading the charge whined loudly, but, I couldn't understand him. So, I shifted into my own Wolf which caused them to back away slightly, their heads bowed.

"Well? What are you all doing here?"

"Please, Alpha. We sensed the change in power and we want you to lead us. We will happily return to where we came from if you agree to lead us and be our Alpha. We will protect you with our lives and the lives of those you love and we will be ready to fight at a moments notice."

The Wolf says and I sigh, looking around at the twenty or so Wolves before me knowing that I could have a small army by my side at a moments notice. But, that also means that I have to be ready to heal them and control them.

"Fine. I will be your Alpha. I will pick my Beta, Gamma, Delta and Omega soon and you will be notified if it is you. I will heal you if you are hurt and I won't hesitate to take you out if you step out of line. That means that Muggle's and innocents are off limits. Go now and wait for my call."

I say and the Wolves bow to me, their bodies lowering to the ground before they stand straight and tall and howl loudly to the moon. One last glance to me, they all head off in separate directions and out of sight. I take a deep breath and disapparate back into the flat. I couldn't shift back yet because I had no clothes. Surprisingly, I find my jacket undamaged on the sofa. Angelina lets out a scream and Fred backs away, but, George approaches me.

"Guys, it's okay, it's Angel. Here."

George says, handing me the blanket on the back of the sofa. I take it in my mouth and duck behind the kitchen counter. I shift and quickly cover myself up before making my way back around to them. George immediately comes to hug me and I smile and take in his scent. 

"I'm now an Alpha of a group of twenty so Werewolves. At least we have the protection of a pack. We'll need that against Greyback."

I say and George nods. 

"Who are you gonna choose to be your right hands?"

George asks and I smile.

"I know just the people."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

"You want me to be your Beta?"

Bill asks and I nod.

"Who better? I discovered my potential thanks to you. So? What do you say?"

I ask him and he sends me a smile.

"I'd be honoured."

He says and I smile with a nod and turn to Delphini.

"Are you sure you want me to be your Gamma?"

She asks and I nod. 

"Then, I'd love to."

She says and I nod, pleased.

"I'll ask the Wolf I spoke to, to be my Delta. I'll keep my Omega rank open for now until I see what the other Wolves can do."

I say, to no one in particular. Bill and Delphini nod though. 

"According to law, to be accepted as those roles in the pack, you have to be initiated in. That involves ingesting a few drops of my blood. Here. Share it between you both. I'll see you later."

I say, handing Bill a vial of my blood before leaving the house. Tomorrow is blood day for the prison.

I feel more secure knowing that I have such a strong pack.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡