XL

The Sister Part XL

Angel's Point Of View:

One Week Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

"Thank you, please come again soon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you, please come again soon."

I say with a smile and the customer smiles back at me, takes her bag from the counter and happily exits the store. I spot George and Fred over by the Skiving Snackboxes, conversing over an open box. The sight brings a smile to my face, knowing that I caused that. Val slides up beside me.

"Another satisfied customer, dear?"

She asks and I tear my eyes away from the boys to turn to her. I nod with a smile and she nods, smiling as she slivers away to serve a new customer. I turn back to watch the boys, a content look about my face.

"Hello? Earth to Angel!"

A hand waving itself in front of my face broke me out of my daydream and I blink to clear my vision. Harry stood in front of me, on the other side of the counter. I send him a smile.

"Sorry, H, I was miles away. Anyway, what're you doing here?"

I ask him, making my way around the counter to him. We wonder over to the stairs and sit down on the steps.

"Aunt Petunia knows that you're back. Also about everything else. She wants us to have that dinner. Tonight. You, me, Ginny and George."

He says and my eyes widen and I nod slowly. 

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below:

Harry raises his hand to knock on the front door while myself, George and Ginny stood a few paces behind him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harry raises his hand to knock on the front door while myself, George and Ginny stood a few paces behind him. The door opens seconds later and Aunt Petunia stands on the other side. She sends me a smile once she sees me and I kind of smile back.