XLII

The Sister Part XLII

Angel's Point Of View:

One Week Later:

My breath came out in sharp pants as I ran through the forest, twigs snapping under pressure and my clothing getting snagged on those connected to various trees and bushes. I could hear the sound of paws getting closer to me, but, I continued running. My lungs burnt and my legs ached, but, I knew that if I stopped, they would gain on me. Taking a chance, I glance behind me to see twenty or so Wolves running after me and my eyes widened. Knowing that I was outnumbered, I stopped, shifting quickly and landing on all fours in front of the army of Wolves. They stop immediately, their paws sinking into the dirt as they halted to a stop. Standing tall, I growl warningly at them and they whine, bowing their heads in submission. They wanted an Alpha to lead them. They were drawing nearer. They were coming for me.

I shoot up in bed, panting heavily. My chest hurt and I was extremely sweaty. I feel George stir from beside me in the bed before he places his hand on my shoulder and another on my leg, trying to reassure me that he was there for me. I will my breathing to calm down.

"What's happening, sweetheart?"

He asks gently and I sigh shakily, wiping my head free of the moisture before turning to face George. I could see him slightly thanks to the crack in the closed curtains.

"Wolves. They're coming, George. They want me to lead them. If I refuse, we'll have twenty blood thirsty Rogues on our hands."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below:

I couldn't stop thinking about my, was it a dream? Premonition? I could feel Wolves from all over the magical community and beyond, making their way here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I couldn't stop thinking about my, was it a dream? Premonition? I could feel Wolves from all over the magical community and beyond, making their way here. They want me to lead them, or to at least confirm my position as their Alpha/Luna. I don't think I'm ready for that type of commitment. Although, if I refuse, Things could end in a blood bath. I don't know what to do, but, whatever it is, I need to do it fast.

"Angel?"

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Fred, who is standing in front of me on the other side of the counter, frowning at me.

"Sorry, what?"

I ask and he chuckles, shaking his head before making his way around the counter to me. I notice Val go and serve a customer that had been waiting in my line and I sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fred. I'm miles away."

I say, but, he waves me off. Gently taking my arm, he leads me over to the corner of the counter and peers down at me.

"Why don't you take a break? George is in the back doing paperwork and Val and I can handle out here."

He says and I nod with a smile. Thanking him, I make my way from the store. I knew where I wanted to go, given I haven't seen her for quite a while now and she did help me once.

⚡    ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡      ⚡      ⚡       ⚡     ⚡

"It's nice to see you. I've heard everything that you did and what happened to you."   

Narcissa says and I nod and take a seat on the chair while she sits opposite me. She sends me a little smile, but, I don't return it.

"I've been having... Visions. Other Wolves are coming, and they want me to lead them. I don't know what to do."

I admit and she frowns, leaning forward in her seat as she stares at me. That stare used to make me uncomfortable, now it just irritates me.

"So, you came to me for advice? Why not those in your inner circle?"

She asks and I scoff, leaning forward in my own seat and staring her down. She knew why, but, she wanted me to say it.

"No one in my inner circle have a Husband who was a Death Eater. Neither do they know Fenrir Greyback like you do. So, Narcissa, tell me... If I refuse to lead these Wolves, will they join him and rebel against me?"

I ask her and she grins, leaning back in her chair as she ponders my question. Whatever she told me here today would affect my decision.

"Werewolves don't work like that. They join another, but, their Wolf will always submit to an Alpha. Given your status, that's what they would do. Unless Fenrir Greyback won against you in a challenge. With those numbers of Wolves behind him, he might just win if they chose to help him. So, lead them and you might just come out of this alive."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡      ⚡      ⚡      ⚡      ⚡      ⚡      ⚡

I get back to the store just as it had closed up. Inside, Fred, George and Angelina stood by the counter, Val already gone. The sound of the door closing had all three heads look up at me.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

George asks, approaching me. I nod and receive his kiss before making my way over to the counter, him right behind me. 

"I'm fine. I've decided to lead the Wolves when they arrive. But, to stop a Rogue Wolf randomly wondering into either the store, the flat, The Burrow, Harry and Ginny's place or Ron and Hermione's, I'll be placing a protective charm over each of those places. I'll do it tomorrow when I go to Hermione to submit my blood for the prison."

I say and George nods. 

"Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you."

He says and I smile and lean forward to kiss him again.

⚡     ⚡      ⚡        ⚡        ⚡        ⚡       ⚡        ⚡        ⚡      ⚡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Sister (Harry Potter/George Weasley) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें