XXVI

The Sister Part XXVI

Angel's Point Of View:

CONTINUED!!!!

As Molly, Hermione, Luna and Fleur left the room, I lingered back, wanting to make sure that she was okay as she looked very nervous. I stayed a few steps behind her as she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Ginny? What's troubling you?"

I ask her and she eyes me in the mirror, suddenly smiling.

"Angel! I didn't know you stayed behind. Nothing, I'm just so happy."

She says and I find myself smiling at her and she smiles back, even wider. I squeeze her shoulder and turn to leave, but, stop when she calls me back. I turn back to face her.

"Walk with me?"

"Sure."

I smile and she nods, satisfied and stands. Taking my hand, she leads us out of the room and down to where the girls and Arthur were waiting. I hand her off to Arthur and begin to take my place beside Fleur and Luna, but, Ginny grabs my arm, stopping me. I turn back to her with a frown.

"Stand beside Hermione. I don't know what I was thinking. You're obviously a Maid Of Honour with how you have been there for me today."

"If you're sure?"

I ask her and she smiles with a nod and Hermione grabs my hand and drags me to stand beside her. The doors open and I take a deep breath. Luna and Fleur walk first, down the aisle. When they reach half way, Hermione and I walk as well. 

I spot George easily and he sends me a smile of encouragement and I smile back at him. Once us four are in our places, Ginny and Arthur begin the walk down the aisle to an waiting Harry.  They looked so happy.

Arthur hands off Ginny to a kiss to the cheek and a shake to Harry's hand before he joins Molly. My heart slightly aches at the realisation that my Father could never be half the man that Arthur Weasley is.

The ceremony starts and I can't help, but, stare at George. My eyes catch Molly and Arthur and I feel a pang of guilt that I couldn't bring Fred back in time for his Sister's wedding. 

The rest of ceremony passes by in a blur and before I knew it, Harry and Ginny were married. I applauded along with everyone else and watch as the happy couple make their way down the aisle, this time together. I see Petunia glancing at me every now and then and I frown.

That's it. Harry and Ginny are married.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

"Can everyone please clear the dance floor. Mr and Mrs Potter are about to have their first dance."

The DJ says and the dance floor immediately clears for Harry and Ginny. A song starts to play and they begin to dance. I notice how happy everyone seems to be for Ginny and Harry and it warms my heart that my Brother found his forever after.

"You did well today, Babe."

I smile and turn to see George standing behind me. I nod in thanks and lean against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and we both watch as Harry and Ginny's dance comes to a finish. We all clap before the dance floor is covered again. 

"Come on."

George outstretches his hand and I give him a mortified look and he laughs and pulls me to the dance floor.

"I know you can dance. You said Sirius taught you. Come on then."

He says with a smile and I sigh, but, take his arm as his other hand clings to my waist. As we dance, I notice that Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny and the Dursley's watch on, each one with a different expression.

When the song ends, George kisses my cheek and I smile at him and stroke his cheek. Harry suddenly appears.

"May I?"

He asks George, who nods and steps aside.

"I'm going to find the Bride."

He says before disappearing. Harry takes his spot as a new song starts playing and we dance.

"I'm sorry about Petunia and Vernon, Angel."

He says and I glance to my left to see them watching us intently and I scoff.

"It's not your fault, Harry. I guess having horrible family members is your burden."

I say with a shrug and he frowns.

"No. Our parents don't define us. I mean, look at you. Your Father was the most vile creature to ever walk this Earth. But, his own Daughter turned out to be a freaking Goddess for God's sake! And, from what I have been told, our Grandparents were great people. For some reason, Petunia turned out the way she did." 

He says and I smile through my watery eyes and hug him mid dance.

"I love you, Harry."

I say and he looks taken aback for a moment before composing himself.

"I love you, too."

I kiss Harry's cheek when the song ends and he makes his way back to Ginny. When I turn, I lock eyes with Petunia, who was watching our whole interaction and she sends me a faint smile before quickly turning back to her conversation.

With a confused mind, I go and get a drink.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

"I'll be fine, Harry! Enjoy your honeymoon, both of you."

I reassure Harry and he finally nods before joining Ginny in the car where she, Arthur and Molly were already. They were driving the couple to the airport.

It's the day after the wedding and Harry and Ginny are heading our for their ten day honeymoon.

While Harry is gone, I will be working more with Narcissa.

Ten days.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡