IV

The Sister Part IV

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Harry drops me off at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and speaks with George before leaving me here for the day.

"Do you think you can help serve customers today?"

George asks me and I shrug, not quite knowing if I can handle speaking to that many strangers in one day.

"I can try."

I say and George smiles, thanking me with a nod before filling up the till with money for the day.

"Tell me about Fred."

I say to George once he opens the store for the day. He turns to me, surprised that I'm asking about his late Brother, but, his eyes light up.

"He was the best prankster Hogwarts had ever met. He was always happy. We were always together. He was so kind. He always fought for what he believed in. He was the best Brother."

I find myself smiling at George's words and even think of some that could be comforting.

"He would have been proud of you, George."

George turns at my words and sends me a smile.

"Thanks, Angel."

He says and at that moment, the door opens and a lady walks in with a young boy, probably her Son or Grandson.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

I thank the last customer and decide to go and tidy up a few of the displays that were in disarray.

However, one look at the window, I gasp, dropping a few chocolate frogs.

The figure is back.

However, I grow angry, not used to this feeling of dread and storm out of the store and chase after the retreating figure, despite George's voice. We are led down Knockturn Alley and the figure stops and turns to me.

"Who are you?"

I demand, really to chase them again if they choose to run.

"You'll find out soon... Riddle."

And with that, they apparate and I growl in frustration. Whoever they were knew my name.

"Angel!"

I spin around to see Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"The figure knew my name, Harry."

I say and Harry nods, moving to appear at my side. He looks worried.

"Kingsley and Arthur are investigating, but, I think we need help from someone other than the living."

He says and I frown.

"How can the dead help us?"

I ask him and he sighs.

"You'll see."

He says and gently takes my forearm to lead me back to Diagon Alley. I need to apologize to George for running out on him.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Molly and Arthur all gather around with me in the background while Hermione casts a spell that can raise the dead temporarily.

A few seconds later, a white and blue mist flies around the room and after a few more seconds, two figures stand when the mist used to be. I gasp and push my way to the front.

"Sirius!"

I exclaim and his eyes find mine and he smiles widely and opens his arms to me, just like he always used to. I run into his embrace and he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"I've missed you."

I whisper into his ear and he moves me to arms length and I smile at him.

"I've missed you, too."

He says and when I turn around, everyone looks shocked at my behaviour towards Sirius, like they wasn't expecting it.

"It's nice to see you, Remus."

Arthur smiles and the other guy standing beside Sirius smiles with a nod of his head to Arthur. Harry moves to hug Sirius and I watch in admiration.

"It's nice to see everyone again."

Remus says and Sirius nods in agreement, but, the mood is dampened when Harry sighs and glances at me.

"Sirius, Remus. We actually called you here because we think you may know who is after Angel."

Harry says and the two men exchange glances before Sirius sighs.

"Listen, one thing you must understand is that Angel is half Voldemort. That means she has half of his blood. Anyone who was faithful to him wouldn't pass up the opportunity of having his blood for their own purposes."

He says, but, Remus nudges him and he continues talking, reluctantly.

"You all thought that you had destroyed all of the Horcroxes. However, one remains... Angel."

Everyone gasps and turns to me, frowns covering their faces.

"So, that means he's still alive?"

Harry asks and Remus nods.

"Somewhere inside of Angel, Voldemort lives forever. He made her his strongest Horcrox. She has half of his soul, not just a piece."

Remus says and I suddenly feel weird.

"How can I get him out, Sirius?"

I ask. Sirius looks conflicted and I know that it isn't good news.

"Sweetheart, you'd have to die."

I don't know what to say. I'd have to die for my Father to die too.

"No! Absolutely not! My Sister is not dying!"

Harry proclaims angrily and I immediately feel a warmth towards him.

"God, no, Harry! We'd never let Angel get hurt, which is why I got myself put on Azkaban in the first place."

Sirius says and I sigh.

"I'm a danger to everyone around me, Sirius. Maybe I'm better off back in Azkaban."

I say and immediately, voices from the whole room disagrees with me, especially Harry, George and Sirius's.

"I have an idea."

Hermione says and we all turn to her.

"A cloaking spell."

She says and Harry looks hopeful, which is a good sign.

So, maybe I can stay here after all?

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡