XLIX

The Sister Part XLIX

Angel's Point Of View:

The Auror's got sent away a few minutes ago by Hermione.

The doctor came to check up on Ginny and the baby a little while ago and confirmed that they are both fit enough to go home.

While Molly, Arthur, Bill and Delphini headed back to The Burrow, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and I stayed behind to wait to Ginny and Harry.

Fred left a few seconds ago to call Fleur, Luna and Angelina around to The Burrow to meet the baby.

While Hermione, Ron and George conversed, I headed over to Ginny and Harry.

"Hey, you two. Does he have a name?"

I ask and Ginny smiles and hands the baby to Harry, who approaches me.

He places him into my arms and I smile down at my new Nephew.

"This is James."

Harry says, catching the attention of the trio in the corner.

"After your Father."

I say with a smile as George comes up behind me and places his hands on my shoulders while peering over it at baby James in my arms.

I smile and turn to George and hand him the baby.

He looks awkward at first before he relaxes and sends Ginny a smile, which she returns.

"I remember holding you when you were this small."

George says to Ginny and I stare at him in awe.

He actually remembered such a small detail at such a young age?

He makes his way over to Ginny and hands her back James.

"Right. Everyone is meeting up at The Burrow to welcome baby Potter."

Fred says as he enters the room. We all nod and Ron heads over to help Harry pack Ginny's things up.

As George and Hermione converse, Fred approaches me.

"By the way, you were amazing back there! As your future Brother-in-law, I get full bragging rights."

He says smugly and I giggle and slap his shoulder before accepting his hug.

Back to The Burrow we go!

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

One Week Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

The following week, Delphini and I were sat behind the counter at the shop, looking through some 'wedding' magazines that Hermione had given me

George, Fred and Val were busy serving customers as it was usually busy.

I figured word must have gotten out that Greyback was dead and all was safe, so, everyone was venturing out again.

The many words across the pages confused Delphi and I greatly.

Lace Bodice

Sheer Cotton Fabric

Layered Tulle

Ballgown or Mermaid Finish

White, Cream or Ivory

Train or no train

With a heavy sigh and a frown between my brows, I shut the magazine and Delphi does the same.

"Why are there so many different dresses? Just pick one and move on!"

She exclaims, wide eyed and I nod, agreeing with her.

"To be honest, I'd love a black wedding dress."

I say with a shrug which catches George's attention.

"Listen, for you to want to wear a dress, I'll take a black wedding dress all day, every day. Besides, you look beautiful now in that dress, imagine our wedding day."

He says with a grin and I smile at him, my heart fluttering.

"Great! A black wedding dress it is then."

Delphini says, reaching for one of the magazines, but, I shake my head.

"But, not from one of these fancy magazines. My own creation, and, I know just the person to make it for me."

I say with a smile.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

"Oh, gosh! Of course I'll make your wedding dress! Thank you for the honor."

Luna says with a surprised smile and I nod, smiling back at her.

"Of course. I chose you because I knew that you would be able to design me the perfect black wedding dress for the day."

I say and her eyes widen excitedly and I chuckle.

I get up to leave and Luna stands as well and pulls me into a hug.

"I'll send you an owl within a week with the details and the money."

I say and she nods and happily sees me to the door.

That's dress sorted. Maybe we can have the ceremony at The Burrow? Then, the reception at The Three Broomsticks? After all, that's where it all started for George and I.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

"Thanks for doing this, guys."

Angelina says and I wave my hand at her as Fred hands her, her jacket.

"Don't worry about it. You've done it for us. Have fun."

I say, throwing the rest of the expired Chocolate Frogs and Chocolate Wands into the cardboard box.

"Thanks, guys. Bye."

Fred says before taking Angelina's hand and leading her out of the store just as another customer enters.

As George goes to serve her, I start restocking the shelves.

Suddenly, a strange feeling takes ahold of my whole body, putting my Wolf on edge as I look around.

My eyes widen at who I see at the shop window, smirking at me before he disappears.

"Babe? Everything okay."

George calls out to me as the customer takes her bag and leaves.

"Not really. I think I just saw Barty Crouch Jr."

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡