III

The Sister Part III

One Week Later

Third Person's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

The more Angel stares at George's head and where an ear should be, the more she wonders where it is

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The more Angel stares at George's head and where an ear should be, the more she wonders where it is.

She didn't want to ask him as she didn't feel that it was her business, but, the curiosity kept eating away at her.

While the others returned to work the following week, she had asked Harry if she could help out George again. After speaking to George, she was standing in his store, tidying up the stock room.

"Angel? Can you give me a hand out here please?"

She hears George call from the front of the store. Like an obedient puppy, she wonders to the front of the store and appears by George's side.

"Can you gift wrap?"

He asks her while bagging up another customers items. She nods. Back on Azkaban, she would find things every Christmas for Sirius and wrap them to surprise him with them.

"Great! Can you wrap these two items, please?"

He asks her and she nods and uses the orange and purple paper to wrap the items. Once she was finished, she handed them to him and he thanks her and bags them for a customer.

Angel happens to glance at the window with her display in front and sees the figure of a person, their face covered by a black cloak. It gives her an uneasy feeling.

"Angel?"

She reluctantly tears her eyes from the figure in the window and turns to George. He has a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?"

He asks and she looks back to the window, but, the figure is gone, instead, kids gather there, looking at the display of jelly wands with wonder. She turns back to George.

"There was someone in the window. They were staring at me. Their face was covered by a cloak."

She tells him and he looks worried, but, doesn't say anything. Instead, he nods.

"We'll tell Harry when he picks you up."

He says and she nods and decides to continue her work in the store room. One last glance to the window and she's gone.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angel had finished in the stock room awhile ago, but, didn't want to go outside in case she saw that figure again.