35: MEMORY

(A/N: This will be the last chapter for this story and next will be the epilogue <3)

35: MEMORY

***
R O S É

When I woke up because of someone knocking on my door and when I open it seeing Chanyeol carrying a huge chipmunk stuff toy, I thought I am dreaming.

"Annyeong, Chipmunk." His dimples shown as he smiled at me.

I smiled sleepily.. and then I pouted as I pointed at his face. "Why do you always smile at me and sound so sweet in my dreams but act so cold in reality? Why can't you be as sweet as this when I'm awake?!" I whined.

I heard Chanyeol chuckle as he stared at my face. My eyelids are still heavy so I close my eyes as I felt his touch on my cheek.

"Wake up, Chipmunk." He caressed my cheek.

I pouted. "You'll be cold again if I wake up."

"I won't." He said. "You're not dreaming."

"If I'm not dreaming.. then is this a nightmare?"

He chuckle. "This is a dream come true."

Then my eyes snapped open when he knocked on my forehead lightly. "Awts!" I whined but then I realize that I'm awake!

I'm not dreaming? I blinked and Chanyeol did not disappear infront of me.. I'm not hallucinating either. His dimple shown as he smiled at me and gave me the huge chipmunk stuff toy.

"Can you give me another chance chipmunk?" He asked. "I'll do my best to make you remember me.. or atleast for you to remember that you loved me and make you love me again."

My jaw dropped at what he just said. I look down at the huge chipmunk stuff toy and touch it.. I hugged it tight because I'm afraid that he might change his mind! I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile and arched a brow.

"What would you do if I won't remember that I love you?" I asked, playing hard-to-get.

He still continue to smile. "I'll do my best.. Rosé."

***

"What are we going to do here?" I asked.

I look around the street of Seoul, it's already morning but there are no people around.. all the stores are close. I saw Chanyeol run to a corner and held a banner that has a "free hug" written in it.

"This is how you first saw me." He said and pointed at the banner. "You went to me.. because you noticed that no one wants a free hug from me so you volunteer."

I felt my cheeks blushing from that information. Chanyeol then puts the banner down and held my hand to guide me on another corner of the street.

My mouth agape seeing exo members on the stage. Baekhyun Oppa waved at me when he saw me while the others smiled warmly. Chanyeol let go of my hand as he walked towards the stage.. I watched them in awe.

"You are one of our first fan, Park Chaeyoung." Suho Oppa said.

"And I am your bias." Chanyeol winked.

(Song used: Perter Pan by EXO)

My palms flew to my mouth as I heard one of my favorite songs of them. I knew there's something about this song that is special.. when I first heard it when I got curious on their group.