32: LIAR

32: LIAR

***
R O S É

I searched the song I've heard on Yeol's ringtone.

Exo is a South Korean-Chinese boy group based in Seoul, consisting of nine members: Suho (Leader), Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol. The group was form in 2011 and debuted by SM entertainment in 2012.

The song titled 'Monster' is a music of a boy group called EXO.

My brows furrowed as I read on the screen of my laptop. It says that exo is a famous boy group.. but why hadn't I know it? Why hadn't I heard of it after all this years?

I searched the names of the members, their pictures and.. I stopped scrolling when I recognized a face.

Exo's Main Rapper: Park Chanyeol.

He is my neighbor. He is a member of a boy group?

I searched all their songs and watched all their performances on YouTube and I liked it. Their music is good and lively, they have this beautiful harmony and synchrony that made me fell for their songs' melody.

But there's something in this group that made me felt.. something. Like a sudden nostalgia.

Like a deja vu.

As if I've been in this position before. As if I have watched them before. As if I know a lot about them eversince.

It is easy for me to memorize and humm along with their song as if I hadn't heard it for the first time. I even cried when I watched all their OT12 performances and shows, I sympathize with what happened to them and with how the three chinese members left. It somehow confused me of why am I like this.. considering that it is my first time knowing about this group called EXO.

I spend the rest of my days listening to exo's song and my favorite is Promise and Don't Go.

I am amazed by how cool my neighbor look as I watched his performances on YouTube with his group. I really thought he is just an ordinary rich person to be able to have a unit in this building.. turns out he is also an idol like me.

My neighbor is kind of a mysterious type of person huh? It somehow made me curious.

Thus.. I turn to the perfect person I could find for an answer.

"Jennie Unnie!"

Jennie Unnie chuckle as she catches me when I jumped to hug her as soon as she open the door to her house. I missed her a lot because we've all been busy to our solo careers! Lisa is preparing for her Solo album, Jisoo Unnie is having a shoot for her drama and Jennie Unnie is busy with her left and right endorsement photoshoots.

"I missed you too Rosie Posie." She said with a warm smile.

She let me inside her house and fed me with her delicious homemade desserts. We talked about random stuffs at first until I found the timing to ask her for the reason why I came here today.

"Unnie.." I started. "Do you know exo?"

I know she know exo, because of me searching infos about that group.. I came to an article saying that Jennie Unnie and Kim Jongin used to have a relationship. She's ex with exo's main dancer.

I just knew it is one of the things that I forgot. Because it is impossible for me not to know Jennie Unnie's relationship! So that means.. I also forgot about that group called exo, but why?

Jennie Unnie paused for a while. "No. What is that?"

My brows furrowed. She's lying..

"It's a very popular boygroup. I just recently know their song and searched it on the internet.." I tried to explain and I saw how Jennie Unnie's expression change.

I watched her intently and my mind started to form a speculation. I am not stupid. We have been friends for a long time now and I know when they are all hiding something from me.

"Since when are you interested in boy groups?" Jennie Unnie raised a brow.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I just kinda like their music. They are talented." I said with all honesty.

I squinted my eyes towards Jennie Unnie's direction and all she could do is to avoid my stares at her.

What are you guys hiding from me?

***
J E N N I E

I can't believe that after all this years.. Rosé still found a way to discover exo.

The heart will always find its home indeed. I kind of felt guilty for not telling her the truth. It's just that.. Jisoo Unnie is still mad at Chanyeol about what happened.

I must admit that I am mad as well for a while but then, I realized that Chanyeol is not to be blamed. He doesn't want what happened to Rosé either.

They loved each other but sadly, they are forced to be apart.

I tried my best to avoid Rosé's gaze. I have a feeling that she is already speculating that something is wrong. She is keen to know about the things that she doesn't remember. She has been asking us all about that for the past three years and we manage to not tell her anything at all.

I wonder if we could still hide it though. She already know exo.. I'm sure she'll eventually know Chanyeol.

Will she love him again though?

***
R O S É

I can't ask Jisoo Unnie and Lisa, that's for sure because my gut feel is telling me that like Jennie Unnie, they will not tell me the truth either.

I am walking while thinking of the reason as to why Jennie Unnie lied to me when I spotted my neighbor's back inside a coffee shop. My feet seems to have their own mind to walk inside the coffee shop and stood infront of Yeol that now I know as Park Chanyeol, the main rapper of EXO.

He look up at me when I cleared my throat. I smiled at him before I took the sit infront of him without even asking for permission. "Annyeong!"

He raised his brow at me. "Do you want coffee?"

Improving! He is not that indifferent towards me anymore. I can still feel that he is trying to avoid me as much as possible though but he is not pushing me away like before when I first know him. I was about to shook my head because I don't drink coffee when he stood up and get me a chocolate latte for me instead.

"Your favorite." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked as I sipped on my chocolate latte.

Chanyeol paused on his track. I watched him as he subtly panic with my simple question. I haven't said anything about my favorites to him.

"What? Ha-ha-ha" he laughed awkwardly causing for his dimple to show.

My brows furrowed.. that dimple is like the dimple that the faceless guy on my dream has. I stared at Chanyeol's face and I saw how his adam's apple move as he avoided my gaze.

My heart begun to hammered inside my chest.

Jennie Unnie lied to me about EXO.

Chanyeol, my neighbor is a part of that group called EXO.

Their music is familiar. Like I have been listening to them eversince.

---And Chanyeol is familiar.

Why?

"Chanyeol.." I called softly. "I feel like I already know you even before we first met."

He stared at my eyes and there is that glint of mixed emotions visible on his wide beautiful chocolate brown eyes again. I was being drowned by his gaze..

"Are you someone special to me?"

Because if he is.. then he may be the answer.

"No." Liar.

***

(A/N: I didn't have time to proofread this Chapter so I'm sorry for any wrong grammars above hehe ^°^V

I'm sorry for making you guys wait this long for my update. And thank you very much for waiting. Thank you for all the votes, the reads, and the support!

Always take care and lovelots<3)