PROLOGUE

This is a story of Fanfiction♡

This story is only a work of fiction. Whatever that is written in this story is not really connected with the lives of Chanyeol and Chaeyoung, I'm just a fan who ships the two idols and so I created my own story of them being together.

If you don't like this ship, ChanRose or EXO and BlackPink then feel free to leave this story~

Please do not plagiarized this story, always remember: Plagiarism is a crime!

(A/N: if you want to read more EXO×BlackPink stories, you can read my other story, it is almost finished and it's titled 'Play Date With You' a JenKai fanfic. Happy reading guysue \(^o^)/KOMAWOYOOO<3)

***
R O Ś E

"Don't you consider living here for good Mom?" I asked my Mom or in this country's language, I should call her my Eomma.

I looked around the wonderful streets of Seoul, everything looks so aesthetic and what a beautiful view it is especially that it is spring day.. all the cherry blossoms are blooming!

"Our life is in Australia, Chaeyoung. Me and your Dad work there." Was Eomma's answer.

I only pouted at that. But at least we get to visit this place whenever they are not busy.

Which.. rarely happens.

I really think that I belong to this place. The fact that I am a full Korean says so. I feel like I could live here, have a job here.. and find the love of my life here.

"I need to pee.." Mom said and looked at me, "wait for me here sweety, okay?" I nodded before she walk away to find a public comfort room.

I took out my camera to take pictures of the colorful and pretty stalls that I could show to my friends.. when suddenly I caught a glimpse of a guy on the corner of one of the stall, he is holding a banner that says 'free hug' on it.

 when suddenly I caught a glimpse of a guy on the corner of one of the stall, he is holding a banner that says 'free hug' on it

He looks like he's been standing there for so long but everyone is busy with their own businesses to pay attention to him. I watched him for a few seconds before I took a step to go to him.

He is not looking on my way so I have to tap his shoulder to get his attention.

"Annyeong." He looks surprised when I smiled at him.

"A-Annyeong.." he greeted.

That's when eleven other teenage guys on his back caught my eyes. All their eyes are on me, they all look so exhausted but there's a glint of hopes in their eyes. I wonder what they are doing to be looking so tired and yet passionate at the same time.

"I.. uh.." I look down on the banner he is holding. I thought he is alone and feeling lonely the reason why he wants a free hug! I didn't know he have friends with him..