17: RECONCILE

17: RECONCILE

***
R O S É

"Are you going to continue avoiding me, Chipmunk?"

I stop at picking the cans of soda from the table to look up at Chanyeol Oppa. Jisoo Unnie and Lisa are washing the dishes on the kitchen while Jennie Unnie is with Kai Oppa on the veranda, leaving me with Chanyeol Oppa to clean up here in the living room.

I remained silent. I don't know what to say to him anyway.

"Chipmunk.." Chanyeol Oppa called as I heard his footsteps walk near me. "Are you mad at me about something?"

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from sighing. Am I mad at him about something? About that date of his on that coffee shop? What a shallow excuse to be mad about. But how about him talking to me as if we are strangers infront of my members? --but I am the first one to avoid him.

..or is it about the kiss?

"Chipmunk.." Chanyeol Oppa called again.

I finally looked up at his face, he is almost pouting.. like a kid whose caught by his parents to broke a vase or something.

And because of that, I heave a deep sigh. "Why would I be mad at you, Yoda?"

His face lit up from the mention of my nickname for him. I rolled my eyes but then couldn't help but gave him a small smile.. I just can't resist him I, guess?

"Help me here." I told him and he finally went close to me.

We were silent for a moment while picking up the empty cans of soda and bags pf chips as I felt him glancing at me from time to time. I scowled, and Chanyeol Oppa bit his lower lip to stifle a smile.

God.. how could I control my feelings for him when every single thing he does affected me so much?

"Then.. why didn't you pick up my calls or respond to my messages if you're mad at me?" He asked when we went out to throw the garbage bags. "Did I do something wrong Rosé?"

Why does him saying my name sound so affectionate on my ears?

I pouted as I hugged myself because of the cold breeze of the night and I felt Chanyeol Oppa's jacket suddenly laid on my shoulders. He smelled so nice.. I looked up at him and can't help but stared at his gorgeously handsome face. How could someone be cute, handsome, and gentle at the same time?

And they say no one in this world is perfect. I think not.

Chanyeol Oppa is perfect in my eyes.

"I missed you." He said with a warm smile curving his lips.

I blinked. And realize that I stopped walking and been staring at him for a whole ten seconds. I looked away and continue to walk passed him, a deep crimson blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Chipmunk!" Chanyeol Oppa called and run to walk beside me, "Did you not hear me? I said I missed you.."

A boyish grin displayed on his lips as I stayed silent, trying really hard to calm my raging heart! Breath in.. breath out..

"I.. I.." I fidgeted on my fingers as I looked down. "I missed you too Yoda."

Infact, I missed you so much to the point that I am being really overwhelmed that you are standing right here infront of me. My heart is beating really past because of your presence to the point that my mind is haywire!, I can't think and act straight!

I was about to open the door to the building of our dorm when Chanyeol Oppa blocked my way.

"If you missed me, then would you tell me why you are ignoring me?" Why is he so persistent to know the answer to his question?