12: TRIGGER

12: TRIGGER

***
C H A N Y E O L

She is very determined to save me.

And I can see it in her eyes whenever she looks at me that she wanted to ask me a lot of questions but she wouldn't voice those questions out and up until now.. I wonder why?

Or would I have the courage to answer Rosé if she finally found the chance to ask me?

'why do you need me to save you, Chanyeol Oppa?'

'what is your secret?'

I knew a time would come that she would ask me about those questions sooner but then, she always stays quiet about it and just.. stay beside me to talk to me about random stuff such as music, our fans, members, and how I vision life. To be honest, it made me feel at ease and contented whenever I am with Rosé.

She is clumsy, talkative and shy at the same time. She is a very transparent person and that showed me how pure her heart is.

Her heart is as beautiful as her.

I never knew I would have the chance to experience this feeling in this lifetime, but I guess unexpected things happened in unexpected time with the most unexpected people.

"Yodaaa.. I'm hungry." She pouted.

It is one of our sunday weekend escapades. Where we meet to have fun without our members knowing and of course, without our fans knowing. We are not dating, just special friends hanging out.

"Our food is here." I announce and helped the waitress, Ahjumma to place our orders on the table. "You order two bowl of noodles for yourself? I wonder where you put all the foods you take Chipmunk."

I chuckled after saying those words. Rosé is.. well, she is thin but in a sexy way. I guess all her foods only travel on her cute chubby cheeks.

"It's because I have fast metabolism, Yoda!" She huffed, her cheeks reddening.

I noticed that she often blush around me especially when I teases her. We have been hanging out for almost a month now and she's still not used to me? I am already used to her presence though.. I am already familiarized by her feminine cherry scent.

Maybe Rosé doesn't realize it but knowing her, being with her.. teasing her is my new found safe haven.

I have less nightmares eversince she came into my life. She is slowly but surely founding her way to save me from my dark past. And I wish for her to succeed.. because I am willing to give her everything even my whole self when she successfully save me.

"Yoda, you play drums right?" Rosé asked all of a sudden, she is random like that.

I nodded as I ate my noodles. I smirk when I think of an arrogant response, "exo-ls says they think I am hot while playing drums. Like I am in a new level of hotness!"

I watched the fan video of me playing drums, and I think I gave justice to their words.

"You sure are.." she mumbles that made me froze from eating my noodles.

A smile slowly crept into my lips. She is mumbling her thoughts out loud again and I found it cute about her. The Chipmunk stopped eating when she realized what she just admitted.

"So.." I started, with a smug look on my face, "you found me hot?"

Her eyes widened a fraction, I stared at her cute angelic face as her cheeks heated into a deeper shade of red.

"Did.. I.. I didn't.. w-what?" She laughed awkwardly that always amuses me, "you probably heard me wrong Chanyeol Oppa ha-ha-ha."

"Yeah.." I slowly nodded and she copied me with an awkward smile on her lips. "I probably heard you wrong."

It's fun teasing her and all that but I can't resist her whenever she is stuttering and even if she didn't say it, I can see it in her face that she is having a hard time trying to deny her embarrassment so I often let her slide with her clumsiness.

"Do you want me to teach you how to play drums?" I go back to our first topic.

Rosé's eyes shine at my question and she eagerly nodded like a child asking for a candy. Aegyo... Who would resist her? Because I surely couldn't.

I smiled, I rarely smile but eversince Rosé came into my life.. I found myself to often smile like an idiot out of nowhere especially when I am with her or when I randomly remember her.

I was about to answer her yes when a familiar figure of a lady made my smile vanish.

"I'll teach you next time, Rosé-ssi." I said and quickly stood up to follow the lady.

I didn't even thought about what Rosé would think when I left her there at the noodle shop because my mind is suddenly clouded by my past that is hunted by that familiar figure of a woman.

Fear slowly consumes my whole system.. I found myself shaking on a corner, triggered just by only seeing.. that b*tch!

Is that really her?

Did she escape?

"Yoda!"

"Chanyeol-ahh~ where are you hiding?"

I put my hand on my head because her psychotic voice lingered on my ears. I don't want to hear her voice again! I.. I am scared!

"Do you want to play Chanyeol-ahh? I'll punish you when I found you so come out~"

Darkness.

That's the only thing I could see. I wanted to cry, I wanted to shout for help but she would found me if I do. She would kill me! Please!! Someone help me!

She is not true!

That psycho didn't escape!

My knees weakened and I am sure I am going to fall on the floor but I felt a hand envelope my body into a hug. And that familiar cherry scent somehow calmed my nerves.

"Yoda?" Rosé's angelic voice pulled me out of my trance.

I rested my forehead on her shoulder as I pulled her closer to mine. I am scared Chipmunk.. I wanted to say. I wanted to tell her how afraid I am like a child begging for her mother to stay with him.

I felt her hand rubbed my back.

"Sshhh.. I am here Yoda." She whispered.

I know, Rosé.

You are here. You are with me.

She hugged me for a while and never let me go until she felt my shaking subsides. No one spoke between the two of us. And the silence helped me feel at ease.

Rosé looked at my face and cupped my cheeks. She stared at me with clear eyes full of sympathy, "I will save you, okay?"

I nodded. "Please.."

I don't want to be this scared anymore. I want to fight. That woman is already locked on the mental hospital with no escape.

She will no longer harm me.

But just a simple sight of someone that resembles her.. can trigger me this much.

***
(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday because of my busy schedules! Anyways, thank you for all your votes and reads! Lovelots<3333333)