01: TUMBLER

01: TUMBLER

***
R O S É

Ten years later..

"Park Chaeyoung!!!"

I quickly threw my black leather jacket and zip the back of my dress for tonight as I heard Lisa, my bestfriend eversince I became a trainee, shouted for my name.

"Where have you been?! You know this night is an important event for us.." the door opens and Lisa went to me to help me fix my hairstyle.

I pouted at her, "I'm anxious.. so.."

She looks at me and heave a sighed. She already knew where I went to. I went to that market place where I first saw my favorite boygroup performed, EXO is now one of the biggest boygroup in the k-pop industry and I'm so proud of them even though they probably doesn't remember me anymore.

It's been ten years, I stayed as their fan up until now. I attended their concert but never got a chance to talk to them and when I finally trained inside YG entertainment, all my time to attend their concert vanished so I settled in watching their videos and streaming their music to support them.

I wonder if I will have a chance to be friends with them once I finally debut..

"Park Chaeyoung.. your stage name will be Rosé." YG-nim said to me.

Rosé. I like that name.

They brief us first and check if we're ready before they finally introduced us to the world as.. BlackPink.

I smiled even though the cameras flashes are blinding to the eye, even though my heart is hammering inside my chest. I smile because I am excited and anxious at the same time.

I look at the other three members with me.

Jisoo Unnie, the eldest that I've learn to love as my older sister.

Jennie Unnie, the second eldest in the group, she is the sweetest.

And Lisa, my bestfriend.

Will we all be alright? Will we make it like how EXO made it? Can we? I asked so many questions inside my head but those questions stopped once we performed our first ever song, boombayah.

"Boombayah boombayah~
Yah yah yah yah yah yah yah~
Oppa!"

Singing and dancing like this infront of the crowd make me feel like I'm in a cloud nine. This is it, Park Chaeyoung. Your dream is coming true.

All the hardship of all the years of training will paid off.

***

"Our rookie of the year award goes to.."

To be honest, I wished for our name to be called. We worked so hard for it but our group got so many hate because we are blamed for the disbandment of 2ne1 even though we've got nothing to do with it, I don't want to doubt if our group can make it but there's a lot of comparing and hate comments about our group so.. I don't know but a girl like me can only wish.

I looked around and found EXO's table quite far away from ours. Even being an idol now, things never change from me being a fan from afar.

It's sad but I can't even react to them when they perform because there are people who will get mad at me if I do. I guess this is the price I have to pay for me dreaming my passion.

"Our rookie of the year, BlackPink!"

"Jinja?!" (Trans: Really?!) Jisoo Unnie was the first to stand up.