02: SLEEP

02: SLEEP

***
C H A N Y E O L

The neon lights are blinding and the loud music inside the hotel's bar is deafening as we enjoy the night. It's not like we can enjoy a night like this every night because as an idol.. most of our time is hectic for training, performing, and public appearances.

Our job may seem as a dream to most people because we dreamed this too when we are young, but this job is not as easy like any other jobs could be.

"Exo Sunbaenims!" Wendy, tonight's birthday girl went to us.

"Happy Birthday Wen!" We greeted her. She's like a little sister to us alongside her other groupmates in red velvet, because SM town is Family.

Jongin and Baekhyun even went to her for a hug. I congratulate her for such a great birthday party.

"I'm glad that you guys are enjoying! Are you gonna stay for the night?" Wendy asked.

We all nodded because Suho Hyung booked us five hotel rooms, two would be a pair for four rooms and one would be left for the solo room.

Wendy excused herself because another friends of hers enter the bar.

"Chanyeol Hyung!" Jongin called me, "wanna fight over whose gonna have more drinks?"

I smirked, my competitive side kicking in. "The winner gets the solo room!"

"Take it easy you two." Xiumin Hyung said as he drank his shot.

"How about you Hyung?" Jongin asked.

Xiumin Hyung shook his head and pointed at Chen who shrugged his shoulders, "we're roommates."

"Sehun already pester me to sleep with him." Baekhyun answered when I raised a brow at him.

"I'll be roommates with whoever who lose." Lay Hyung smiled at us, he isn't fond of drinking alcohol.

"You guys are cowards." I tease as I downed my shot.

I knew I would win because I always does. And in the end, I did. With Jongin knocked out on the table sleeping soundly. I can't help but smirk at the sight as I tapped his back.

"You can't beat your Hyung, buddy."

I stood up but got caught up by the sudden dizziness. Jongin's alcohol tolerance is no joke. I shook my head to woke myself as I got the key from Suho Hyung.

"Room 999." Suho Hyung said and I waved my hand at them.

I walked my way to the elevator and it brought me up to the 9th floor where my hotel room is. I double checked the room number and when I finally open the hotel room using my key, I just kicked the door close as I removed my top.

Yeah.. I sleep naked because it's comfortable.

I took a hot shower before I climbed up my bed and cover myself with the soft comforter.. good thing I drunk a heavy load of alcohol tonight that I think I would sleep without that nightmare visiting me tonight.

I surely hope so. One of the reasons why I don't want a roommate is that I am not yet ready to share my darkness to anyone, even to my members in which only Suho Hyung knows.

But then.. I saw that face again. Her psychotic laugh echoes on my mind. Her red eyes and a cynical smile on her lips!

"N-No..! D-Don't come near me!" The little me shouted as I hid my self under the slide, with the darkness and a lamp post on the playground as my only light on the night.