34: HOPE

34: HOPE

***
R O S É

"Thank you for the ride." I gave Chanyeol a small smile and he only nodded in return.

I pouted as he turn his back on me. The guy that always appear in my dream is as warm as the sun but Chanyeol is different, he seems to be cold like an ice towards me.

"You said you love me!" I shouted and it made him pause from walking away. "You love me but you're giving up on me just like that?"

"You're better without me chipmunk.." that nickname.. it warmed up my heart.

"You think?" I asked sarcastically. "Are you in my shoes to tell me if I'm better without you or not?!"

He didn't answer.

I laugh but the pain is etched on my laughter. "Then give up. I don't care if you do because I won't!"

I heave a deep breath and he tilted his head to peek at my serious face. My lips curved into a small challenging smirk.

"I won't give up on you. Keep pushing me away but I'll continue messing with your life." I continue..

"Why?" He asked in a raspy deep voice.

"I know you know the answer to your question." I know that you know I love you Chanyeol but I won't give you the satisfaction of hearing that.

He heave a deep breath as he shook his head. I watched him as he walk towards his motorcycle and drove away.

Just wait and see Chanyeol.. I'll break your walls.

***
C H A N Y E O L

I wish I could go on being like this to her. Cold hearted and guarded but I know.. if she ever get any more closer to me, I'll be the one to bend my own principles.

Rosé is my weakness.

I heave a deep breath as I enter our exo dorm. I wished no one was here tonight because we all have our different condo units and home but then I ran out of luck I guess because Suho Hyung and Sehun are here with Jongin.

Good thing they are drinking soju when I got here. I also have a bag of soju that I bought from the market on my way to here.

"Hyung." Sehun is the first to notice me so I sat besides him.

I don't want to sleep on my condo unit because of my neighbor.. Rosé's been running on my mind and now, her words seems to knock a crack on the walls that I putted around my heart so that I could stay away from her.

I open a bottle of soju and drunk it while my three members stared at me. Suho Hyung spoke, "is there anything wrong Yeol?"

"Nothing's right." I sighed.

I love Rosé. I love her with all my heart that I feel like dying when I saw her fighting for her life three years ago. Damn it! I almost lost my mind while looking at her pale face and her blood.. I just knew I would never forgive myself for being the reason why that happened to her.

I pulled my hair out of frustration while my members are just looking at me. Contemplating what they would say but I rather them stay silent.

"Hyung.." Jongin spoke, "is this about Rosé? Did you meet her? Did she finally recognize you?"

"She's my neighbor.. and she still doesn't remember me but she recognized me.." I answered. "She already know who I am in her life."

Unlike three years ago when I walk in her room and she stared at me with a confuse eyes as if looking at a stranger that she hadn't know.