09: NUMBER

09: NUMBER

***
R O S É

I grew up in a very loving family. My Eomma and Appa raised me and my eldest sister with equal overwhelming love and I must say that it helps me become who I am today.

My Sister, Alice Unnie loves me with all her heart as well. Infact, she is the one who often spoil me especially when it comes to me being an exo-l.

I have lots of friends around me.

Jisoo Unnie, Jennie Unnie, and Lisa-yaah also showered me with love and support alongside with blinks.

Thus, I never really have any idea of what it means to be lonely.

It must be sad huh? I wonder..

"Chaeeee~ what's wrong?" Jisoo Unnie asked that pulled me out of my lost thoughts.

I looked at my members because all their eyes are on me, as if wondering if I am okay. That's when I realized that we are having a breakfast and here I am, only poking my favorite banana pancakes which is an unusual behavior of me.

"You don't like banana pancakes anymore?" Jennie Unnie asked and offered her strawberry pancake like a sweet person she is, "here you can have mine."

I shook my head and smiled sheepishly at them, "I was just wondering about a lot of t-things." I cleared my throat.

"And..?" Lisa proved.

I shove an ample amount of pancake on my mouth and look at her while my cheeks are full. It's like all of them are waiting for me to say something so I blink, indicating that I don't get what they want to ask from me.

"It's been your third day of collaboration.." Jennie Unnie stated.

"Oh.." I chuckled, "yeah, It's fine. I learned a lot especially about chords and guitars." Yeah.. Chanyeol Oppa is the one who teaches me.

"And..?" Lisa proves more.

I don't even know what she wanted me to say so I ask her. "Just spill your question Lis."

She pouted. "We know your collaboration is with Chanyeol Oppa, your bias in exo ever since.." she exhaled. "And you are not even saying anything about it eversince you started practicing for this collab. Any news? Any moments with him? Hellooo?"

I stopped munching my pancake and furrowed my brows at them. They are asking for that? What news? What moments are they talking about? I blink and the three of them heave a deep sigh.

"Chanyeol Oppa.." I started and they all leaned in as if I am about to tell an interesting fairy tale. "He is nice."

I grinned when they facepalm.

"And handsome." I added.

"You are not planning to share anything aren't you?" Jisoo Unnie raised a brow.

"Unfair!" Lisa whined.

I shrugged my shoulder as I continue to eat. It's not like Chanyeol Oppa told me to keep it a secret but I think that there's a personal reason why he needed my saving.. reason that I still don't have any idea of.

But I will wait for him to say it to me. And I will do my best with what I know for now.

First, I will be a friend to him. Until he is comfortable enough to share his problems to me.

I will take it slow.. but I will make sure to save Chanyeol Oppa like how I promised him.

***