33: MOON

33: MOON

***
R O S É

Park Chanyeol is the person that I forgot. I am so sure about that.

He is my neighbor.. the man that filled my dreams everynight. His height, his dimples, his presence.. I know it is him. And I am confused as to why he is not telling me anything about it.

What is he in my life?

Why didn't he not tell me that I forgot him? Is that the reason why he is indifferent towards me?

As I searched for an answer about my amnesia, I got more and more questions that forms inside my head that is needed for an answer.

And as time goes by, my head aches.

I heave a deep sighed as I look over my wristwatch. Is he not coming? It's only been five minutes, I guess I could wait for another more.

I open the bottle of soju infront of me and pour it on the glass. I was about to sipped on my first glass of soju for the night when someone stole the glass on my hand. I look up and saw Chanyeol's serious face looking down at me.

I smirked. "You came!"

I didn't mean to show my excitement over my tone of voice. I just can't believe that he really did came!

Chanyeol took a sit besides me and downed the glass of soju. "It's not safe for a girl to drink alcohol alone and in the middle of the night."

I shrugged my shoulder as I feel the calming cold breeze of the night air.

We sat there in silence for a while. We are both busy admiring the beautiful scenery of the moon reflecting over the vast han river.

"The moon is beautiful." I said.

"My view is more beautiful.." I heard him whispered.

I tried to tilt my head to steal a glance on Chanyeol's way and is shock to see him staring at me. His jaw slightly dropped when our eyes met.

My face heated realizing what he just whispered.. what a sweet tongue he has huh?

"So.." I cleared my throat, hiding some stubborn strands of my hair behind my ears. "I don't know where to start."

"Why are you so keen to know who I used to be in your life?" He asked.

I paused for a while and stared at his face. He just admitted that it is indeed him that I forgot! I felt the sudden happiness on my chest with the knowledge that my hunch was right!

"Can't you just go on with your life and continue to forgot me?!"

Chanyeol's tone slightly went high. I stared at his face as I look down and bit my bottom lip. I could feel that he is doing his best to stop himself from shouting at me and I can see that he is having a hard time..

"Why do you want me to forget you?" I asked, my voice cracking.

I feel hurt. I don't exactly remember him in my past. I don't know who he is in my life. But all I could feel is that he is someone special to me!

So why is he pushing me away?!

Why does he want me to just forget him when all I've been doing all this time is searching for an answer until I finally met him!

I felt so frustrated! I felt sad, I felt angry!

Tears pooled on the corner of my eyes as I stood up and glared at Chanyeol. His adam's apple moved as he stared at my now mad expression.