16: DINNER

16: DINNER

***
R O S É

I never know how dangerous it is as a fangirl to like her idol not as his fan but to like him as a man.. until I saw Chanyeol Oppa with another girl on that coffee shop.

I felt jealous and it's so hard to control. I don't know how to react, I am being cold.

It felt nasty. I am not like that.

And here I am now, another three days have passed and I am still avoiding Chanyeol Oppa. I am not even responding to any of his calls and messages because I felt guilty of being jealous.

Because I know I don't have the right to be jealous.

My mind is busy floating about thoughts of Chanyeol Oppa while playing the guitar when the door to Jennie Unnie's room open, she looks like she's going somewhere.

"Going out?" I asked her.

Jisoo Unnie is out with Lisa today to buy some groceries. I guess I'll be alone in the house for a few hours because Jennie will probably have a date with Kai, I am still quite surprised about the news that they are dating!

They are like match made in heaven so I shipped it.

"Uhmm.." she probably felt guilty of leaving me here alone. "Do you want to come?"

I want to laugh. Jennie Unnie is considerate and sweet like that but I don't want to be a third wheel so no thanks.

"No, I'm fine here Unnie. I'm busy." I said as I continue to play my guitar.

I gave her a teasing smile and she frowned because of that. I just want to gave her a look that says enjoy your date with the Kim Jongin of EXO but she already looks defensive. It's really fun teasing Jennie Unnie hehe.

Though, I am genuinely happy for her. I want her to be happy and Jisoo Unnie and Lisa as well. I want the best for all my members, for them to be happy and loved by the guys they will give their hearts to.

And so I asked, "are you happy?"

Jennie Unnie stared at me for a while. I am sitting on the carpet, my back on the couch and she sat on the couch to scoot near me.

"Why do you ask?"

I shrugged my shoulder and strum the strings of my guitar on a sweet calming tone. Looks like her date isn't here yet.

"I.." I started. "I don't want you to stop being happy Unnie. I can see that you are genuinely happy with Kai."

I can see it in her eyes that she likes him and I can see it in Kai's eyes that he likes her back. I am happy for the both of them. They are lucky.. to like someone who reciprocates the same feeling that they gave. Unlike mine.. being unrequited.

I looked up at Jennie Unnie and gave her a sweet smile. "I am happy that you are happy."

Jennie Unnie smiled because of what I said. I was feeling our serene moment of girl talk when she said, "do you want me to ask Kai Chanyeol's number for you?"

I blinked.

Her words processed on my mind for a moment. "Yah!" I smacked her arms while she laughed at my flushed cheeks. "Don't you dare Unnie"

She doesn't have to because I already have Chanyeol Oppa's number!

"Why? It's every EXO-L's dream to have his number!" Jennie Unnie is surely teasing me!

"Yahh! Stop teasing me Unnie!" I whined, I am already looking like a tomato!

Jennie Unnie's laugh echoes on my ears. She's teasing me of Chanyeol Oppa and I hate to admit that I am liking it but it feels illegal, Chanyeol Oppa is a friend. I can't.. I can't risk our friendship just because I like him so I want to stop this feelings of mine for him.