I

Niall walked in to the kitchen his stomach growling already. "Morning mate." Harry spoke without moving his paper away from his face, still in his flannel pajamas with messy morning hair.

"Hey...." Niall returned, his voiced masked within the refrigerator as he searched for food. Zayn walked in with nothing but his boxer-briefs on hugging his bare chest in the attempt to warm up, and sat down at the bar next to harry and opened the box of dry cereal in front of him pouring into the empty bowl.

"Niall mate, can you pass the milk?" Niall added the carton of milk to his already full arms of eggs and bacon, and stumbled to the counter with the load. Zayn grabbed the milk and poured it over his cereal properly soaking it in the liquid.

Niall took a second and third trip from the fridge to the counter to get all the supplies needed to make a proper "Horan breakfast". After finally finding everything he needed he turned on the stove and began cooking. Louis walked into the kitchen, with his onesie on and squeezed in between Zayn and Harry.

"Good god, do you two ever where clothes?" Louis looked from Zayn standing by the sink rinsing out his dirty dish in nothing but his underwear, to Niall standing shirtless with a frying pan in one hand and a spatula in the other.

"What’s the matter, can't handle all of this sexiness Lou?" Niall laughed as he went back to making his eggs. Zayn smiled.

"Don't see you complaining when Haz walks around naked do we Lou!" Zayn countered.

Liam walked in already dressed for the day. He had on his favorite blue and green plaid button up like usual with a puffy navy blue vest and some relaxed fitting jeans. "Whoa! Payne! You got a hot date or something bud?" Zayn said reaching out to fix his shirt collar, Liam smacked his hand away smiling.

"Yes I do actually, I'm meeting up with Dani tonight for drinks at the pub." He reached the collar that Zayn had tried to fix and flattened it.

The heat from his breath hit the cold London air turning to steam in front of his face. He pulled the collar of his vest closer around him trying to block out the January air.

Liam opened the door of the shop, a bell chimed as the door move signaling his entrance. Stepping inside Liam smelt the vast array of scents erupting from every different flower in the shop. He closed the door behind him letting the heat and flowery scent wash over him.

"Mr. Payne! Good to see you, how was the tour?" The older woman behind the counter asked as he approached. She was in her mid-40s, pretty with brilliant green eyes and dark short brown hair, her smile weathered from the years of use and defined dimples made her all the more beautiful.

"Angela! It was wonderful, but I am very glad to be back in London for a short while." Liam replied with a smile on his face.

"I bet, so what can I get you today? Something for Danielle I suppose? The usual?" She asked pulling out a book to write his order on.

"Actually, I think I want to surprise her and mix it up a bit. What would you suggest?" Liam seemed genuinely interested in her opinion. Angela's eyes light up as she tapped her index finger to her chin in though.

"You know, I think I have the perfect thing!" She smiled rushing from behind the counter to put together a bouquet for Liam to give to Danielle. Liam watched her work in silence, he pulled out a pen and wrote on the card for Danielle:

Dani, I love you so much. Each day we spend apart is one I spend thinking about you. Always and forever.

                                                    ~Love Li~