Epilogue:

Suga's knees are shaking out of nervousness. He is now standing in front of Jimin. And Jimin was just as flustered as him. He is also too nervous and shy. He is just looking down, unable to face Suga who's holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Fuck! I even practiced for this... Yet, I forgot all of it..."-he whispers to himself.

Jimin and the others heard it clearly and bursted laughing out loud. Jimin then looked at him softly.

"Is there anything else you want to say, Suga hyung?"-he asks playfully with his seductive tone.

Suga breathes heavily. Then, he kneels down in front of Jimin.

"I---I'm... *Gulps in* Okay. Shit! This isn't me. I know. I'm not that romantic guy... B-but because of you. Because, I wanted this to be memorable I tried to practiced everything else.  But then, Y-you're making me lose my mind. I can't remember those sweet words I've practiced just for you, Jimin-ah. But, but I just want to say that... I___ I love you. It took me so long to realized it and now, to admit it, in front of you... I---I'm proposing you n-now. *He's hands begun shaking* W-will you marry a man who's in his late 40's a total lazy, and unromantic guy like me?"

Silence...

Suga, was hurt because of Jimin's silence.

"I---It's okay if you don't want to marry me. I just thought that, it's the best thing to do. I mean, we're not getting any younger. So~ instead of courting you, of dating you like we're some teenagers. I'd like to promise you that, that I'll be here for you forever. To love you forever... I'm sorry, if I seem like I'm doing it so fast---"

And without realizing it, Jimin was now kissing him. It's not a sloppy kiss. It's just enough to make their hearts beat in sync.

To feel their unspoken love for each.

" I didn't say anything yet. You're just too nervous. Anyway, yes. I'll marry you, Min Yoongi. But you'll have to court me everyday even after we get married. If you agree, then we can marry each other right there, right now."

Their friends who are present in this occasion laughed at them.

Imagine, Suga and Jimin had been attracted with one another. But nobody wants to admit their feelings for each other because, they're both afraid of rejection. It took them more than 30 years to admit their feelings for each other and to finally be happy.

Vkook couple, Namjin and Jhope and IU are also there. Some of their guest were Taecyeon, Jessi and the Twice members. Of course, Nayeon will always be there for his twin brother. Since the very beginning she's there with him, and now... She's happy for him more than anybody else.

Dear readers...

I'm your writer, JeonVK2013. I'm preparing for my special day, my wedding day to be exact. And, I'd like it to be memorable. So, I'm signing off for now. Hope you still support me when I came back. Wish me luck.💜

-@JeonVK2013

"Hmmp! He isn't lying after all. He's telling me the truth. But I guess. I'll miss him as my favorite writer... I'd love to read some stories from him while... Huh~ Nevermind."-Taehyung stated to himself after reading the story's latest update and probably the last one.

This story is finally done.

I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors or any mistake in this story. Please keep in mind that, I'm not yet a professional writer but just an aspirant. So, bare me with all those mistakes while writing this story. I'm just a human afterall... I'm so glad to end this story now. But, I'll miss you guys. I'll be signing off for the meantime. I have to focus on my acads.  Hope you understand. Anyway, Taekook 💜💜💜.

The End