Chapter 5:

The meeting between the trainees and some of their coaches/teachers, PD's and some producers who'll evaluate their performances every week.

"Hi~ I'm Park Jihoon. 18 years old."- he introduces himself.

After the not so long self introduction of Park Jihoon. The tall guy with a dimple tried to spot that one trainee. But he can't seem to see him.

"O-okay... Umm~ How about, Kim Vincent?"-he asked curiously. "Who is he? Is he there?"

"Sir?"- V asked confused, he is wearing a black face mask.

"C-can you umm... Stand in front and take of your mask off, Mr. Kim? I mean, as your producer. I just want to know and memorize all for your names and faces."

V on the other hand, didn't complained for even a bit. And he took off his mask revealing his face that the shocked RM.

RM's POV:

There's no way!!! No way, he'll look just exactly like her. There's no doubt. He looks like her... No, he can actually pass as her twin. B-but, h-how is it possible?

Is it just a coincident?

Those eyes, that boxy smile and... That voice. H-he's her?... Is it even, possible?

RM was just standing there, his mouth is wide opened. Still can't believe that he is perhaps seeing Taehyung in front of him in someone else's, especially this male trainee standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry, sir. I forgot to take off my mask."- he stated calmly.

"T-that's okay."

After that, RM seems to be off all day. For him, though he barely sees Taehyung when she's alive. He's so sure that, V looks like her exactly. There's no doubt at that at all.

On the other hand, at night. After their practice and lessons. Vincent is now going to his work. He works at the bar in Seoul. And now, it's not that hard for him anymore coz it's not that far away from their dorm.

At the bar:

"Taecyeon hyung, I'm sorry I was---"

"No need to worry, V-ssi. Anyway, congrats on making it into the trainees of the JEON's entertainment."

"H-huh? How did you know?"

"Well, I have my ways. Let's just say that, a friend of mine who works there saw you there. Anyway, congratulations. I'm happy for you."

V suddenly hugged him feeling touched for congratulating him.

"Thanks hyung~"

"Don't mention it, kid. Umm. Let's go to work already so that you can come home to your dorm early."

And for that, V was more than happy to hear Taecyeon his manager whom he also consider as friend, caring for him like that way.

The night passed by quickly. Today, V is going on a vocal lesson with the other trainees. They're going to meet their vocal teacher, but something deep inside him is making him freak out. He is bothered, no he is perhaps excited.

The emotion deep inside is just something that you can't explain so easily. He held onto his chest before entering the room for the vocal lessons. They're 5 trainees right now. The other are on the dance lesson, some are on modeling and acting lessons. Trainees are divided to different lessons. They have their own schedules to follow and also rules for them.

The back figure of their coach seems to be familiar for him, and he found himself relaxing just by seeing that figure.

"Start singing now."-he coldly stated.