Chapter 13:

After thinking for almost all night. V came to his final decision. He's going to say sorry to him. And, he'll just let the flow of this world decide for him and his feelings. He won't admit or confess his feelings coz he's afraid of rejection. But, he won't fight against it too.

When he woke up, he took a bath and then went outside. It's a total awkward when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch alone. His friends weren't there also. And, when V thought about the other members, he remembered that they still got some mission. But he isn't going to go without telling him that, he's truly sorry for what he said or did last night. Gathering his courage. He found himself going to Jungkook's direction.

"I---I uh..."-he stutters.

"Won't you go and complete your mission? The time is ticking."-Jungkook stated coldly.

"Uh. Y-yeah. I uh... I'll... I'll complete. I mean, I'll go to the mission. It's just that. It's just that___"

"Jimin went out with the others."-he again stated and turned his back away from V.

What a stubborn old man.*V thought*

"It's not about him. What I want to say is... Is, I--'m sorry."

Awkward silence...

"I'm sorry. I---I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to say those words. I was just s--"

"You don't have to explain it to me. I know. I just assumed things out, isn't it? But don't worry. Now that, I finally realized and understand everything. I won't be bothering you anymore... About your debut, don't worry. If you are worthy enough. For sure, you'll make it into the debut team."

Then he walked out entering inside his new room.

V was again left broken. He really wants to talk to him and explain his side. But it seems like, Jungkook is in his stubborn mode right now.

So, he decided to go for his mission and finish it as soon as possible so that, he can have some time to talk it out with Jungkook. At least to fully ask for his forgiveness.

Time skip~

It's already lunch time. Jungkook came to see his other friends trying to forget the pain inside his chest. His heart is aching not just because, he felt betrayed but also for hurting V. For ignoring him. But he thinks that, it's the best thing for them. To stay like this, so no one else will get hurt.

They are now happily chatting to one another, until...

"Kook~ Why did you changed rooms with Jimin?"-RM asks as he was totally clueless about what happened last night. Jin elbowed him."What?"

Jungkook's expression dropped down. And RM seems to notice it, and so he mouthed back the "sorry" in a whisper way.

Then just like that, Jungkook's phone suddenly vibrated. Indicating that someone was calling him.

When he answered the phone. RM asks the others about what happened a while ago through whispering.

"So, they fought? As in, V and JK? They really fought?"-he half whispers.

"Sssssh~"- Jungkook seems to be irritated at their noise.

They all went silent after that.

"What?!"-his voice seems to be so mad. "But, I thought he's going to suffer all his life inside that fuckin cell?! What happened?! Why is he out now? Isn't he supposed to die alone inside those cold bars?! Shittt!"

His friends looked at him curiously. He seems to be so mad. And it only means that, it is about Taehyung or is connected with Taehyung. He only gets this mad, when it's about Taehyung. So, they knew him too well.