Chapter 8:

Jungkook drove V on his dorm together with the other trainees.

At the beginning, it was all silent. They both fell into an awkward silence after their conversation at the restaurant.

"Umm. I--- I didn't know that, you are thinking that way."-Jungkook stated after a while breaking the awkward silence between them.

"I---It's okay. I didn't know either about... Her. I'm not actually mad  that you see her in me, it's just. It makes me sad that____ that I have to be that person who reminds you of your sad past. That, I might be the reason why, you're still stuck up in there."

"Trust me, it's not you. *Little smile* I was like this, even before you came into my life... Since, I lost her. I might have been in worst situation than I am right now. It might be true... That, I am using your face, to feel a little bit of happiness. B-but, believe it or not. I --- I already accepted that, she's far long gone."

"I'm sorry."-he speaks softly.

"You don't have to. It's not your fault... *Looks down sadly* Maybe, it's unfair. But, everytime, everytime I help you into something, or make you smile the pain and guilt inside me goes away for a while... I am not asking you to, understand me neither to forgive me for using you. But, I just want you to know that____ when, when I said that I'll help you with everything that I can. I am genuinely honest that time. *Looks at V straightly* Not just for the guilt inside me, neither I see her in you... But because, I saw your potential. I saw your hardwork."

Silence again...

When they finally arrived at the dormitory, they stayed silent for a while.

"So---ummm. T-thank you. Thank you for the___ food and for the ride. T-thank you also for, telling me the truth. Don't worry, I'll surely make it on to the debut team no matter what."-then he goes out of the car and bowed.

V went inside his shared room with Alex, one of the trainees. Well, he was blushing really hard. He has been stopping himself at any cost from stuttering in front of his boss. But, he just can't help it when he's in front of him. It's like, he's another person when he's with him.

"You're like a red tomato you know?"-Alex stated.

V looked at himself at the mirror and then touched his cheeks.

"Have some date?"-Alex asked again.

"D-date? *He stutters again thinking about his dinner with Jungkook* T-that's not a date after all. It's just a simple dinner with friend o-okay?"-he argues.

"A friend that makes you blush madly, okay... "- Alex was quick to penpoint.

"Okay, you got me there. But really. It's just a simple hang out. M-maybe, the cold weather outside made me look like this. Anyway, gotta ready for my part-time job."

"You ain't yet stopping that, don't you get enough allowance from the company?"

"Well, it's ain't enough. Especially, for my family...*his face shows longing* I missed them."

"Oh com'on bruh~ You're acting like an old slash cry baby. Just go to your work already. You know how, I hate to hear people long and complicated stories. I just, don't like the idea... It's too feminine. You know?"

"Yeah, and your homophobic ass can't stand it. I get it. What I don't get is, why do I have to be roommate with a person who's heartless like you?"-Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Coz basically, a cry baby like you can't stand independently. So, I'm the best option y'know?"-then he give him a smirk.

"Best option my ass. I should leave already, or I'll get crazy just by listening to you."