Chapter 28:

Few days later:

Today is the last day of their mourning. V is much more calm now. He also accepted his fate. Because of Yeonjun and Jimin's help and support. He was able to overcome it. Though it took him some time to accept his bitter fate.

That day, when nobody else was there with him because, he insisted on staying there for a little while, as he also said that Yeonjun should just go home and rest, same goes with Jimin.

He's now standing in front of Nancy's gravestone. He's just silently looking at the grave.

"I'm sorry, if I failed you... I'm really sorry."-he states.

From not so far away. Jungkook has been looking at him. He has been here for such a long time. Watching him from a not so far distance, while also trying to hide himself from him.

He badly wants to go near at him. But, he can't move his body. He don't have any strength within his body that he can use that time. He can't bring himself to go and see V.

So, he was contented with just him watching him from a far.

Well, this thing continued to happen for many days. Everyday, when V goes to visit Nancy's graveyard, he'll also be there with him. Watching him from the not so far away. Secretly glancing on him.

It's almost 2 weeks now.

Today is the last day that, V is going to visit her graveyard. They are moving to Japan. V found a stable and nice job there. And he's planning to move there with Yeonjun. Probably to start a new life. A fresher one... Without Jungkook.

When he's about to leave, he saw some figure hiding from a not so far distance. He goes there, and he's right. Someone was watching him secretly. What he didn't expect was for that person to be Jungkook.

"J-jungkook?"-he asks confused.

"Yeah? Surprised?... I mean, h-hi... Yeah. It's me."-he fake a cough. "I___ I actually visited some relative here. A-a relative's graveyard... T-that's all. I am not stalki---"

"I never said anything like that."-V says calmly.

"W-what?... I mean, yeah. Okay! Fine... I'm just, I'm just watching you. Sorry."

"Wanna go and see her graveyard?"

Jungkook was dumbfounded. But then, he followed V. He's walking not so distanced away from him.

Silence

Author's POV: play the song THROUGH THE RAIN

"She's free now. She's free from the physical pain that she has been suffering with the whole time. And also... She's free from those emotional pain. I'm relieved."-V uttered trying to start the conversation.

"I'm... I'm sorry."-Jungkook just stated.

Jungkook's POV:

Why?! Why the hell can't I talk with him properly?

Come on, Jeon! Talk with him nicely... Go, and tell him sorry. Tell him what you really feel. Confess to him what you really feel for him. It's now or never.

I looked at him. He's also looking at me. Our eyes met, and just like that, I felt like my heart beating so fast. All the worries inside of me they're all gone now.

All the words that I want to say, they flew away and they're nowhere to be found.

V looked at me. Then he smiles. It's a genuine one. I missed this smile of him. The one that is not forced or faked one. A simple and genuine smile. It makes my heart beat so loud.