Chapter 18:

V couldn't do anything. He couldn't leave Jungkook, if he can't pay his debts from him for only 2 weeks. He can't go away and sacrifice his siblings safety. So, he just accepted his bitter fate. He'll be serving Jungkook for almost a year. And, he needs to keep his job well done if he didn't like it to make his stay in his house for much longer.

Perhaps, he was left with no other options. He needs to comply to it. At least, he's now rest assured that his sister is fine.

He is thankful to hear that, Nancy was totally fine now. And so, he'll do what he can now for them.

"You have to wake up by 4:30 AM to prepare for my food and my schedules. Tomorrow will be the start of your work. And, I know that you already know about this one, but I'll just repeat it to you. No phone calls are allowed during working times. You can't leave my side while we're at work. You have to inform me everything about my schedule. Do you understand it, Mr. Kim?"-Jungkook stated out if nowhere which startled V a little bit.

They're now inside the mini-mansion of Jeon Jungkook. It looks so fancy yet elegant. It says a lot about Jungkook to be exact.

Nonetheless, V give Jungkook a simple nod and a small smile.

"Good. I don't want idiots around me. Make sure that, you memorized all of the things that I have said to you a while ago. Because, I hate repeating my words."-he coldly uttered again. "This is your room. That room, on the left corner was mine and the other one was Taehyung's. Don't enter there,  without my permission."

Jungkook turns his back away from him.

But, V was quick enough to ask some more questions before he can leave.

"Ah--Am I... I mean, can I sleep now?You know like, since I have to wake up early. So~ I'm thinking that maybe___"

Jungkook gave him his famous cold stare that makes everybody else to get intimidated by him.

"Or, I --have some work to ---to do tonight, maybe?"-he nervously asks.

"Just do whatever is you think is the right thing to do today. I don't care. Just make sure you do your work. I don't care what bullshit you're up with. Just do your job properly."-then he leaves V who looks so sad and in pain because of his words.

...

"Tae!"- Jimin shouted happily as he came running towards her enveloping her into a tight hug.

Taehyung was shocked at this gesture. But she was more shocked to see the person behind Jimin. It's no other than Jungkook, Jimin's best friend. And her secret husband.

They locked up their eyes together. It was as if the time slowed-down.

"Taehyung?"-Jungkook stated out of nowhere which caught Jimin and others attention who are witnessing the whole situation.

"Y-you knew her?"- Jimin asked dumbfounded.

I fucked up!

First, Jimin doesn't need to know anything about us. It's not like, Jungkook would tell him anyway. Second, I don't want to be judged by the people in this school and third. We're not going to be a couple soon enough.

Maybe, I just need to come up with a much better idea.

"Y---yeah.? She's my --"- Jungkook answered which got cut off by Taehyung.

"He's my co-cousin!"- Taehyung answered loudly as he eyed Jungkook and give him a stern look. "J-eon Jungkook and I! We are cousins... Right?"- Taehyung immediately stated.

Jungkook looked at her dumbfounded for a while. But then, he decided to play with it.

"Y-yeah...? Surprised?..."- he replied awkwardly, as he give them his Bunny smile.