Chapter 21:

When they reaches Jungkook's mini-mansion, he was surprised to see V sleeping deeply. He tried to shake him off to wake him up. But it's of no use.

He was mad again. Mad by the fact that, this person who he hates for being the son of his enemy can put on such a great and deep sleep beautifully. He is mad that, he always feel sorry for him everytime he says bad things to him or hurt him.

He is mad towards his own self.

"Sir, do you need any help? I can carry, Mr. Kim for you up to his bed room."-the driver offered.

But then, the thought of someone else carrying him around doesn't sound so nice for him. He shrugs his negative thoughts away.

"No. We'll just be fine. I'll carry him myself."-he says.

When he carried V, he was more than surprised that he weighs just like any girl out there. He's body isn't heavy and when he completely had the chance to see his whole form, he saw his collarbone showing our if his white t-shirt. He looks so skinny with that.

Then he laid him down on his bed carefully. He is surprised to himself for doing such thing. But didn't bothered himself for not arguing anyway.

He sits down on the bedside near at him. He pushes those strands of hair that are blocking his eyes and face on full display.

"Why?... Why do you have to look just like her? If you only don't look like her, taking a revenge on you won't be this hard... *His eyes becomes teary* Sorry...____ I'm sorry. Huh? *Smiles bitterly* I'm sorry for blaming you and taking out all the blames and my anger towards you, when you haven't done anything wrong to me... I'm sorry, if____ I have to hurt you. B-but, do I deserve to feel this pain alone?"-he asks while looking at the sleeping figure of V.

...

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up earlier than Jungkook. First of all. I don't like to have some awkward moment with him again. So, I want to avoid him as far as possible.

For me, being with him only makes me think more pathetic and to pity myself more. Being with him, and knowing about his past makes me more regretful that, I choose to marry him.

I choose to marry the man that I secretly love, even though I knew that he'll never love me the same way. I guess, this is my punishment. The consequences of having someone who's not meant for you.

I am walking at the hall way when I was suddenly bathed with some garbages coming from the Art college's 3rd floor. The girls who threw the garbage are happily smiling towards my direction.

They are watching me happily as I tried to take away from myself those garbages.

"That serves you right, Ms. Nerdy!"-one blonde girl shouted.

"You've got the nerve to flirt with prince Jungkook. F.Y.I Jungkook is only for the royalties like us, and Ms. IU aka the University Princess. Gets?"- the other girl who looks so thin stated.

"Don't even dream on hitting on him. Coz, you don't belong in his world. And he'll never ever love you."- the tall girl added as they finally entered inside their classroom smiling like of those typical bitches at the movies or dramas.

I was left alone inside the comfort room. I don't know why, but their words are enough to break my heart over and over again. Maybe, it's because I know that it's true. Truth hurts more than the lies.

...

V's POV:

I woke up and it's 4:29 AM already. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and to clean myself.