Entry #27

A/N: SHUSHIHW THE PLOT HAD TO BE REWRITTEN TO CATCH UP WITH THE LORE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, THE PARTS WERE DONE BUT I HAD TO DELETE THEM BECAUSE OF THE CANONICAL DREAM SMP PLOTLINE-

Quackity was done with life.

At first, he was resolved to start Las Nevadas, and it really was going well! He already had citizens, it was like a brand new city for the SMP! Then, Wilbur came along.

Quackity didn't despise Wilbur, he just wanted to carve the British's guts out with a carving knife then light him up with a candle to display him right under the Las Nevadas sign just like a Jack-o-lantern, it wasn't hate.

However, after the recent quarrel with Wilbur, Quackity was sure that he hated Wilbur now.

That was exactly the reason he ended up walking out of his own city, getting drenched in the rain. It wasn't like it could get worse than this.

Shit, it did.

Quackity soon found himself carrying a second Wilbur down into a dirt hole he had just dug out, haphazardly placing a block on top to keep the rain out.

What the fuck is going on in this damn server, why are there two Wilburs? No, maybe it's one?

Just then, Quackity felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Quackity?" Second Wilbur asked, soft eyes (SOFT?! SINCE WHEN WERE WILBUR'S EYES SOFT?!) looking up at Quackity.

"Who the fu- No, Wilbur, what the fuck and how are you here?"

"No, no, I'm not Alivebur, I'm ghostbur!" He said, pressing a hand to his chest, before harshly pulling it away.

"OH, QUACKITY, HELP! I GOT WET!" Ghostbur suddenly yelped, desperately trying to shake the water out of his faded sweater.

Quackity blinked a few times in confusion, before laughing. "Pfft- Ghostbur, what are you doing?"

Ghostbur slowly turned to Quackity, hands still clutching his drenched sweater.

"I'm not burning. I'm- I'm NOT BURNING! QUACKITY, IM NOT BURNING!" Ghostbur exclaimed, eyes widening in delight. He quickly broke the block shielding them from the rain, manically dancing in the rain, hugging himself while still repeating the same words over and over again.

"IM NOT BURNING, IM NOT BURNING, IM NOT BURNING!" Ghostbur screamed, as if retaliating against whatever gods lived in the skies.

Quackity decided to let Ghostbur have his fun, while he tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

A/N: the plot might seem rushed because I'm trying to quickly get this done before the dreams smp plot changes again💀