Entry #19

Tommy wished he were gone sometimes.

He wished he could forget everything like Ghostbur did.

He had so many memories he wished he could erase.

Where did it all go wrong?

He used to play with Tubbo, and the two of them would prank each other every day.

Now, the two were split apart.

Tubbo had betrayed Tommy, but Tommy just wished for Tubbo to be with him.

He just wanted his best friend to be with him.

Everything hurt.

His head was still injured from the recent attack by Dream.

All he wanted to do was be with Tubbo, and Tubbo would tell him, "Do you think that will leave a scar? If it does, it'll mean you're officially a big man!"

Tommy chuckled.

He had more than just a few scars at this point.

Part of his leg had a permanent burn mark, the skin of it a pale pink. Bumps and creases covered the area, as well as other small scratches from walking through the forest.

Tommy wished he could go back in time, to a time where everything was okay.

Where Wilbur was alive, and was his brother.

Where Tubbo and him would run around, pulling pranks on people in the SMP.

But it would never happen again.

It was all Dream's fault.

Tommy gritted his teeth, mind wandering to scenarios where he would defeat Dream, and Tubbo and him would run away from the others to live by themselves living off of seaweed and rabbits.

But still, there was that little voice nagging at the back of his head, telling him it would never be possible.

Tommy ran, trying to run away from the voice.

Finally, it faded away, leaving Tommy in a random place.

Opening his eyes, he saw something that surprised him.

There, right in front of him, was the Egg.

Short chapter, but need to get this out for the fun to start :)