Entry #15

Ghostbur had just finished talking to Niki, and now he was slowly walking back towards Logsteadshire.

During their conversation, Ghostbur made sure to give Niki a stern lecture on traumatizing minors, and also gave her some blue. After that was over, the two decided to chat and catch up.

They talked for a while, and he had soon found out Niki was in fact a very nice person, at least before the war.

Her bakery in L'Manberg had been destroyed in the explosions, so she didn't have a place to stay.

Jack decided to take her in and let her live with him, and they both grieved for the destruction of L'Manberg together.

Jack had hated Tommy, claiming it was Tommy's fault Wilbur went insane.

Niki was slightly more hesitant, but trusted Jack, and spent her days plotting against Tommy, ignoring the small voice in her head telling her that she was wrong.

It was a distraction, a facade she put up to shield herself from reality.

As Niki kept talking, Ghostbur listened.

He would comfort her at intervals, or offer advice.

They got along almost as well as Niki and Alivebur,

Almost.

Ghostbur hated being almost.

He was always "almost".

He was almost as chaotic as Tubbo, he was almost as dumb as Tommy, he was almost Wilbur.

He almost understood why.

After Niki left, he sat there, thinking about everything.

Then he remembered about Tommy.

Ghostbur quickly jumped up, and practically ran the direction he thought was Logsteadshire.

Slowing down, he soon came to a stop, looking around.

He had no idea where he was.

Hearing a rustling in a bush, he turned around.

Before he could see the bush, he felt a bonk on his head, and everything went black.

A/N: I FORGOT TO POST THIS SINSINSKNKCNSKSNNKFNDK