Entry #13

??? POV

He had been contacting Ghostbur for weeks now, through the dreams.

If Ghostbur didn't remember soon, then the Ending would come too soon, and the entire timeline would be destroyed.

Karl has been unknowingly helping through his time traveling, but it was obvious the toll it has on him. If Ghostbur doesn't help soon, Karl could be stuck in a random universe for eternity.

However, he couldn't do anything, due to being trapped in the void.

He didn't mind as much, since he could still control people, but it held some inconveniences.

Slowly picking a dark blue flower up, he watched it glow, and slowly fade away.

The method was slow, but it was the best way to effectively get Ghostbur to remember.

Suddenly, he heard a voice ring out behind him.

"Hey, [lmao no]. How are you?"

Right.

Dream had been meeting up with him every few days since as the admin, he needed to make sure no one left his "family".

It was a load of crap, but Wilbur couldn't do anything about it.

Anyways, he had to talk to Dream anyways.

"What do you want, Dream?"

"I want to revive you."

His head snapped up, and he slowly turned around, green eyes meeting [lol no] eyes.

"Dream, you can't. [Redacted] is unpredictable, and he'll ruin the entire timeline. You've already messed up enough after you murdered Tommy and then revived him."

He saw the man shake his head.

"[NOPE] is a literal idiot, and you're trapped here."

"[redacted] will understand soon. He's smarter than he seems. Anyways, you need to make amends with both him and Tommy.

"What do you mean?"

"Dream, I know what you did."

"Fine. I'll do it once I get back."

"Leave now."

"....Fine. I'll be back soon, though."

"Sure."

He turned back around walking back to the flower field, thinking.

Ghostbur was the only non-Inbetweener who would be able to go through any world, other than Karl.

But Karl wasn't supposed to be able to, and he had his limitations.

He would have to use Butcher.

Butcher, or Quackity, had been Forgotten by Karl.

During the time he had been able to go into the canon world, he was able to make a deal with Quackity, but Ghostbur had inurrupted them right after Wilbur finished the agreement.

He slowly lined up his cards, and scowled at a certain one.

Taking the green card in his hand, he stared at the smiley face, and put it down.

He knew it would have to start soon, or the Inbetweeners would be able to come in through the Egg.

He didn't like this, but it was necessary.

His attention quickly focused on the flower he had forgotten about, lying next to him.

The tips of the petals were tinted with red, and small red veins coursed through it.

He sighed.

He didn't have as much time as he thought he did,

A/N: I fell asleep yesterday, whoops- here's the chapter y'all have been waiting for :D