Entry #3

Warning:
Depiction of blood and gore. Please don't read if you!re uncomfy with this stuff
Also I'm bad at this so uh yeah :'D

"...then let's be the villains."

"W-what?"

Ghostbur wasn't a villain.

But was Wilbur?

Ghostbur was stunned, and stuck in his thoughts. The onslaught of words, some nonsense while some with meaning filled his mind, leaving no room for him to notice Quackity leaving, but Ghostbur felt the loneliness he hadn't felt since his time in the void.

"Kill me, Philza"

"It was never meant to be"

He remembered red. It contrasted the peaceful blue shade of the diamond sword, and not in a good way. Even after the sword was pulled out, there was still so much red, pouring out from his former body, like a waterfall. But the pain was comforting, like the last grasps of life before Ghostbur- no, past Wilbur died.

Then the void.

The void was empty, and there was everything but nothing at all. Nothing was happening, but everything was going on. It was confusing, but Ghostbur could understand it. Ghostbur could understand the void, the soft whispers and murmuring from nowhere, the eyes from everywhere, and it took a lot from Ghostbur.

In the endless time where no time passed, Wilbur Soot was gone, leaving a pathetic shell, a shattered reminiscent of the brutality, terror, and chaos that had been caused.

It was like the tiniest shard of glass from a broken mirror, it could inflict damage as well. And so it did. Not physically, but mentally. Not that Ghostbur knew, of course. It wasn't really Ghostbur who liked to think about it, it was Wilbur. Wilbur was not him though, Wilbur was Wilbur. And Ghostbur wasn't Wilbur. Or was he?

No

Ghostbur didn't want violence.

Ghostbur want peace.

Ghostbur wanted the world to be happy, for his friends to be happy.

Wilbur was, Wilbur wasn't like that. Wilbur was mean. Ghostbur wasn't mean, Wilbur was. And Ghostbur wasn't Wilbur.

Ghostbur didn't want to be Wilbur.

A/N: Um so- Have y'all watched Quackity's birthday stream yet? Best thing ever lol
A/N 2: Um so looking back on this, I made this at the middle of night so that's why it's just rambling lol