Entry #7

Ghostbur still remembered a few things.

Such as the fresh scent of grass in the mornings, the bright clanging of swords where Technoblade and Dadza were sparring. He also remembered a child, smaller than Tommy, named Fundy.

Fundy wasn't always a boy, as he remembered, but one of Ghostbur's happiest memories was cutting Fundy's hair, browsing for a binder that would fit Fundy as a birthday surprise, and saving money for top surgery.

But for some reason, Ghostbur's beloved child, Fundy, hated him now. He didn't remember why, but it made him feel very blue every time he thought about it, so he decided not to.

Even still, those memories where a bit blurry on the edges. There was only one memory that was clear, one that Ghostbur often spent nights thinking about.

!GORE WARNING!

It was the memory of a cold blade, sliding through his abdomen, piercing through his organs, and causing a burning sensation all over his body. He felt cold, then warm again, as a pair of arms engulfed him into a hug, and he stared into the charred space behind the man hugging him, blood trickling down his chin. It was what he wanted, what he deserved. But why did he deserve it? Why did he still feel disappointed, and sad that it had actually happened?

"I-... Wilbur..." His father stuttered, small tears trickling down his face. Wilbur's nose burned with the acrid scent of smoke, and sulfur. The distant screams and explosions fading away, and all that was left was a devastated father and his son.

"I love you, dad."

And everything blacked out, the next memory was Ghostbur floating around, seeing a demolished city called L'Manburg. His L'Manburg. What had happened?

Next to the ghost was a small blue flower, which the former Ghostbur carefully picked up, the flower transforming into a small blob of blue dye (bruh idk), and turning blue instantly. Former Ghost gasped, fascination edging into his voice, as he looked around, and grabbed another flower, the same thing happening.

The ghost spent a while, grabbing a bunch of blue flowers, and giggling as he watched the transformation. Suddenly, there was multiple burning sensations all over his body.

Crying out loud, the small ghost flew under a tree, gasping as the pain slowly faded away, leaving former Ghostbur stranded under a tree, sad that he couldn't get more blue flowers.

That was the day that Ghostbur found out his new power, and his new weaknesses.

"Oi, Ghostbur, what're you doing here?"

A/N: idek I made this while doing heomwrok and my brain is freid