Entry #21

Purpled was simply wandering around the Inbetween when he suddenly felt a burst of pain blinding his vision.

He had just been talking to George, and then he had decided to explore the Inbetween a bit more.

Wandering around, he gasped at the magnificent structures, and climbed on different pillars.

It seemed like the Inbetween was a mansion without furniture, other than a few paintings or wither roses in pots.

He looked at a gigantic chandelier with a marble staircase, and a big room with a random statue that kinda looked like Technoblade, if Techno was made of marble.

He cried out, stretching his hands in front of him, looking for something to grab onto.

He fell on the floor, clutching his face.

His eyes first felt like they were burning, then as if they were as cold as ice.

After what seemed like forever, the pain subsided to a dull ache, and the boy stood up.

Carefully walking around, he tried to see what had changed.

Oh wait.

He couldn't see.

He couldn't see.

Everything was white.

Wasn't everything supposed to be black if he was blind?

Why was everything white?

It hurt.

He couldn't see the different walls and structures of the Inbetween.

He just saw white.

It wasn't different from what he usually saw, but he couldn't see anything at all.

He couldn't see anything at all.

Nothing.

At all.

L

A/N: hehe