Entry #11

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK AFTER THE FLASHBACK BECAUSE WHY NOT

Tommy's POV

Tommy had been finding random dark blue flowers everywhere, often they would be by themselves, but sometimes there would be two or three clustered together.

The flowers has dark blue petals, but the most strange was their pure black stems, unlike any flower he'd ever seen.

The flowers made no shadows, and had no highlights, no lighter parts.

It was like a something from a kid's drawing, a simple flower made of only 2 colors, almost crude.

But the flower wasn't crude.

Even with its simplicity, it managed to look elegant, almost too beautiful, with no imperfections.

Almost as if it didn't belong in this world.

They seemed to always appear after Ghostbur spaced out, and as soon as Tommy tried to touch them, they'd disintegrate, leaving behind a blob of dark blue dye that he couldn't pick up.

When he tried to pick up the blob, it would simply phase through his hand.

Same with any other body part. Even with his tongue, he couldn't taste it, it was as if nothing was there.

After a while, the blob would fade away, like how Ghostbur could fade away when he wanted to be invisible.

However, Ghostbur was never able to see the flowers, or the dark blue blobs of dye.

Tommy eventually chalked it up to hallucinations, probably from when his head nearly got split open from when Dream whacked him with an axe.

He saw Ghostbur spacing out more often, sometimes for minutes, but more often then not, hours.

Obviously, Tommy couldn't exactly shake Ghostbur awake, but he still tried. Sometimes, he fell on his face while trying to do so, but no one talks about that.

Ghostbur also seemed to stay near Tommy more often, and when Tommy got in danger, or another member of the SMP tried to hurt him, Ghostbur's eyes would glow blue, unlike his regular brown eyes.

For some reason, the person attacking Tommy would simply back away from where they came from, as if controlled.

Which was impossible, of course.

Or was it?

A/N: yo I have progress now (I may or may not have made multiple chapters but I don't want to publish them all at once lol)