Entry #20

Tommy panicked, looking around.

Red vines wrapped around everything, tall pillars of various red material surrounding him. Lava flowed in small streams, making it seem like a mini Nether.

Looking at the egg, he slowly walked towards it.

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him.

"So Tommy, interested in joining the Eggpire?"

Tommy flinched, spinning around.

Behind him was Antfrost, to his surprise.

Usually Bad was down here, and the cat hybrid often did his own thing, even though he was also a member of the Eggpire.

Antfrost smiled, his tail flicking away a decayed flower.

"Come with me, Tommy."

Tommy watched Antfrost walk away, tail gracefully swishing behind him.

Tommy decided to follow Antfrost, even though it was probably just a trap.

Suddenly, Tommy's face met fur.

"Tommy, listen."

Tommy's ears perked up.

"What is it, Ant?"

Ant's ear twitched, and he jumped onto a fence behind him.

"You know, I originally joined the Eggpire because of Bad."

"Why?"

Antfrost laughed. "Bad was one of the first people who accepted me and didn't continuously call me a furry. But anyways, I was going to leave the Eggpire, when it had started to become a bit more violent."

Tommy bitterly said, "Seems it's become more than a little violent, huh?"

Antfrost's eyes flicked to the ground.

"I'm selfish. The Egg threatened to hurt Velvet, so I thought I needed to protect him. But, then I had to kill Foolish. And I died. Tommy, you need to destroy the Egg."

Tommy met Antfrost's desperate blue eyes, and he felt something in his heart soften. He remembered that the Eggpire members had been manipulated by the Egg.

"I-I'll think about it."

Antfrost smiled softly, and walked towards Tommy.

Tommy felt warm for once.

The hug of someone, filled with sincerity, unlike Dream's.

It felt... human.

Tommy could remember the last time something like that happened to him.

It was before the presidency, when he and Tubbo were still just friends. Not accomplices, allies, just friends.

It ended too quickly, and then Antfrost disappeared into the shadows, but not without patting Tommy on the shoulder and giving him a dark blue flower.

Tommy recovered from his initial shock, examining the flower. To his surprise, it was exactly like the ones that Ghostbur kept dropping.

How did Antfrost get a hold of one of these?

A