Entry #10

Ghostbur was stunned.

He didn't really remember Dream, but it had seemed Dream wasn't the worst person.

Of course, now, it was different.

Dream had hurt Tommy multiple times now.

It made Ghostbur feel fuzzy, as if looking through rain-covered glasses.

The world felt distorted, and strange.

"This SMP is my chessboard, and you are all my pawns, Wilbur."

"Dream, it seems as we're not playing the same game."

Ghostbur looked down, seeing red strings, and chess pieces with small details.

The king had goggles, while most of the rest were just pawns.

Off to the side was a pawn piece, broken in half. Barely visible on it were goat horns, and the red strings strangling it.

He saw a piece with a beanie, a knight piece.

The red strings attached to the knight piece seemed to disintegrate, becoming clouds, and obstructing everyone's view.

When he looked back, the knight piece had become a white piece, joining the only other two white pieces on the chessboard - Tommy and Quackity.

Ghostbur- Wilbur? raised his hand, and there was a stack of cards.

Instead of the normal symbols, there were strange ones.

The Butcher showed Quackity with his axe, apron stained red with blood.

The Split showed an enderman hybrid, Ranboo, eyes glowing and purple particles floating around the card.

The Masked showed Dream, with his signature mask, but showing his smirk.

More and more cards were shuffled, until a certain one came.

The Protecter and the Blamed.

The Protector showed a picture of Wilbur, but behind it was Ghostbur. The two both had solemn faces, eyes facing towards the person.

The Blamed showed Tommy, bloody and bruised. However, Tommy had a brave face on, and seemed just as stubborn.

Then, Wilbur flipped to another card.

The Dictator, showing a picture of Schlatt, in his suit and a wine glass in his hand.

As Wilbur brushed his hand on the card, it suddenly changed, glowing red, then blue.

The Unseen, and it had a picture of Glatt, grey skin and a defeated look in his eyes.

Wilbur slowly played with the card, before putting it back into the stack and then throwing it.

The last thing Ghostbur saw was a card with no person, instead it said, The Return, and showed a blue flower on it, dark as midnight.

A/N: Yo, I finally got the actual plot made lmao