Entry #5

Ghostbur rushed into the tnret, looking everywhere, even in the chests. When he poked his head out, about to go back outside, he realized that the sky had turned grey (or gray, idek), and small rain droplets slowly dripped down, like the sky was wringing itself out.

Ghostbur couldn't go outside, not unless he wanted to dissolve. And he couldn't yet, not until he finished protecting Tommy.

Flashback

"I-I need to protect Tommy, just let me stay until Tommyinnit moves on-!" Ghostbur cried out, the imposing figures in front of him staring down mockingly.

The three figures- or judges as the ghosts outside called them- whispered amongst themselves, coming to an agreement.

"You are allowed to go back to Earth to protect Tommyinnit from harm or until you are summoned back. To keep you from messing anything up, you will lose memories of your other unfinished business, and you will have a spirit link with Tommy, so if one of you dies, the other goes down with them."

And then, the next thing he knew, Ghostbur was back on Earth, right next to a crying Tommy at a gravestone.

On closer look, the gravestone simply had 2 words, "Wilbur Soot". Ghostbur quite liked the simplicity, but he remembered many friends, and he wondered where many of them are. At least the child was here.

"Tommy?"

"W-Wilbur-?!" Tommy looked at Ghostbur, the child's tear streaked cheeks glistened under the moonlight, and eyes shining brighter than the moon. "N- o. You're g-gone. I-I..."

"Tommy, it's me! Wilbur- well, I don't want to be Alivebur, so call me Ghostbur!"

"W- Ghostbur... you're actually dead...?"

End of flashback

Ghostbur knew he had forgotten some things, but he still knew he had to fulfill his duties. This was not how he should do that.

That was when he heard a familiar gremlin voice say,

"Hullo?"

A/N: Just watching Wilbur and Ranboo's stream right now lol