“I edged them back towards music and it proves to be a really good and constructive distraction for them.” Johnny says in surprise.

“That was really smart of you” I say, “Who knew?”

“That was really smart of me” he says, “Who knew?”

Talking to yourself can be a real biach sometimes.

Next thing I know he was bringing out a guitar I hadn’t even known was strapped to his shoulders.

“Thanks to them I picked up a thing or two,” he adjusts his sitting on the bed and lays the guitar on his laps. He brought out his iPhone (6 if some of you remember) from his pocket and unlocked the screen. “They made afew of the background music” he explains as he goes to his music file and clicks on an instrumental song. “It’s a song I wrote from when we we’re kids, or more like about when we were kids.”

(Start music by side…if you want ;p XD)

A sweet joyous melody starts jingling through the room.

“Please keep in mind this is my first time” his voice was shaky…is he?...is he scared?

I smiled and laughed lightly at that.

He paused the song, “No seriously, even if by any chance you are hearing this, please don’t laugh” he takes a deep breath, “It’d be a nightmare if you woke up from your coma laughing at me. I’d love it but it’d be a freaking nightmare,”

He coughs nervously and hits play again and the music starts back from the beginning.

It’s soooooo adorable how scared and nervous he is. My feelings for him, though reluctant, resurface 10-40 folds.

He strums the guitar and begins to sing;

We wrote a prelude to our own fairytale.

And bought a parachute at a church rummage sale

And with a mean sewing machine and miles of thread

We sewed the day above L.A. in navy and red.

He leans in close to my face and smiles brightly.

We round a racetrack through your mom’s kitchen chairs

He says warmly.

And fought the shadows back down your dark basement stairs.

He shakes his head at the memory.

I lit a match and let it catch to light up the room.

And then you yelled as we beheld an old maroon.

Hot air balloon

He got up and got into the groove.

I’ll be out of my mind

and you’ll be out of ideas pretty soon.

So let’s spend the afternoon

in a cold hot air balloon.

Leave your jacket behind.

Lean out and touch the tree tops over town.

I can’t wait to kiss the ground wherever we touch back down.

Johnny dances around the room. Spinning and kicking and just having an all around good time, not to say I wasn’t enjoying myself as well. I dance around the room with him, we may not be able to touch and he can’t see me but that didn’t stop the joy we shared.

I Am The Fifth Member Of The Fantastic Four (Soft Core Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें