Ch. 22 Passion

Your POV

When we got back to the house, we went inside and started getting into a heated makeout session as we headed up and into our room, locking the door behind us. We pulled away for air before Summer pushed me on the bed as she kissed me and we had another makeout session. When we pulled away for air, we both looked at each other in the eyes as we both smiled. Then Summer started to take off my shirt, but I stopped her and said, "Wait, Summer, are sure that you want to do this?" She nodded and said, "More than ever." I let her continue as she threw my shirt on the floor and kisses me again. Then I slowly took off her shirt and Summer blushed as I did so. She pushed me down as she unclipped her bra and she slowly let it fall. I moved my hand to her breasts and started messaging them and Summer moaned at the feeling. Then I sat up and started sucking on one and her moans became louder. She then moved her hand to my crotch and started rubbing me through my pants, causing me to groan at the feeling. Then Summer pushed me down and slowly went down my body and took off my pants. My member sprang out and her eyes widened as she said, "Wow, you're so big." Then she started licking my member, making me moan at the feeling. She licked the tip of my cock before taking it in her mouth and sucking it. I was enjoying the feeling so much that I cupped her the side of her face with my hand and rubbed my thumb on her cheek. After awhile, I felt my end approaching and groaned, "Summer, I'm gonna─" I couldn't finish as I released inside my fiancée's mouth and she swallowed my cum. She took my dick out of her mouth, smiled at me, and said, "You taste wonderful. I love you so much, Y/N. So much, in fact, that I want to lose virginity to you, right here, right now. I'm sure of it. I want you to be my first."

Then I nodded as I gently picked her up and laid her on the bed. I took off her skirt, along with her panties, and Summer blushed. Then she spread her legs and I started rubbing my cock against her pussy, making her moan. Then I positioned myself at her opening and I looked into her beautiful silver eyes and asked, "Are you sure?" She nodded and said, "More than I ever been." I nodded and slowly started moving my dick inside her as she moaned in pain and pleasure. I felt myself break through her hymen as I took her virginity. Once I was fully inside her, I noticed that she was breathing hard and I said, "Summer, are you okay?" She nodded and said, "I'm fine, it just hurts a little and I'm really happy you're my first. You can move now." I nodded and said, "Okay." Then I started moving inside her and Summer let out soft, gentle moans as I moved inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her as I continued thrusting inside her and she moaned in the kiss. Then I sat up and placed my hands on the bed as I continued thrusting inside her. I groaned and said, "Damn Summer! You're tighter than I could've ever imagined." "Fuck me faster!" She moaned in response. I increased my speed and her moans became more and more frequent. In between the moans, she said, "Oh god, ─ohhh─ so good. It feels so good, please ─ahhh─ don't stop Y/N!"

I increased my speed again and Summer wrapped her arms around my neck as I continued thrusting inside her. After awhile, I felt my end approaching again and said, "God damn, Summer! I'm gonna cum!" Summer moaned and replied, "Please Y/N, inside me. Cum inside me, I want it!" She wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me closer as I continued thrusting inside her. After a couple more thrusts, I released my seed deep inside of her as she moaned loudly at the feeling. I pulled my member out and some of my seed leaked out of her. We both collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion and she said, "That was so amazing. I can't believe you came so much." I chuckled lightly and said, "Well, I aim to please. Besides, you weren't too bad yourself." She looked at me and said, "I love you, Y/N Nikos." I looked into her breathtaking silver eyes and replied, "I love you too, Summer Rose." Then I pulled the covers over our naked bodies and we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There will probably only be a couple more chapters left in this fanfic. But I've already decided which RWBY girl I'm doing next.
Master out.