Ch. 15 How About A Mission?

Your POV

Two Months Later

Summer and I were just watching some TV while we were cuddling on the couch together when she suddenly spoke up and said, "Hey, Y/N. I've been thinking about going on a mission soon. Would you want to join me?" I thought about it and said, "It's been quite a while since I last went on a mission. So sure, I'll join you. You think that Raven and Tai could watch Pyrrha for us?" She nodded and said, "I'd be surprised if they weren't able to. Besides the mission might go quicker if we do it together." I nodded and said, "Exactly. I'll see if Tai and Raven will watch Pyrrha." I grabbed my Scroll off the side table and sent Raven a text.

I set my Scroll back down and said, "Raven said that she and Tai would be happy to take care of Pyrrha while we're on our mission

I set my Scroll back down and said, "Raven said that she and Tai would be happy to take care of Pyrrha while we're on our mission." Summer nodded and said, "Well, now that we've got that sorted out, do you want to pick the mission type or should I?" I shrugged and said, "Since it was your idea, you can decide." She nodded as she grabbed her Scroll and began looking through a mission list. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she kept looking and I kissed her head, letting the faint, but sweet, smell of her strawberry scented shampoo fill my nostrils. Eventually she stopped and said, "How does a Village Security mission sound?" I shrugged and said, "Sounds good to me, where's it at?" She replied and said, "It's for a small village called Blackwell. It's located in a forested area south of Mistral." She showed me a map of Anima on her Scroll.

I looked at it and read the mission details

I looked at it and read the mission details. Then I said, "That doesn't seem like it'll be too difficult. I might be a little rusty since I haven't been on a mission in almost a year. But we're both the leaders of the two best teams to graduate from Beacon Academy." She smiled and said, "Exactly! Plus, it'll be good for the two of us to take out some Grimm together!" I smiled at her excitement and said, "Yeah. So when were you thinking about leaving for the mission?" She shrugged and said, "How about we drop off Pyrrha with Raven and Tai tomorrow afternoon and then head for Anima the following morning?" I nodded and said, "That sounds perfect. That way we have time to make sure that Raven and Tai are all set before we leave."

Summer smiled and added, "And we'll also be able to make sure that we have everything for Pyrrha." I kissed the back of her head and said, "Agreed. I'll head to downtown Vale and get us some Dust rounds for the mission. Want me to get anything else while I'm there?" She shrugged and said, "I can't think of anything else that we might need besides Dust." I nodded and said, "Okay, and I'll start packing some of Pyrrha's things when I get back." Summer nodded as we both got off of the couch and said, "Okay. Be safe." I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading out.

I know that this chapter was kinda weird and kinda short. I've been very busy lately, with trying to come up with some ideas for this book and also trying to do more on my YouTube channel.

Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.