Ch. 10 Whose Baby Is This?!

Your POV

The Next Day

The ship finally arrived at Anima. I walked off the boat and went to the train station. I  bought myself a train ticket for a train heading to the Mistral Central Station, which I remembered wasn't too far from the bank's headquarters. I sat down on a nearby bench as I waited for the train to arrive at the station.

Summer's POV

I had already fed Pyrrha for the morning, and I was watching TV while she was in her playpen next to the couch. I kept looking over at her as she played with her toys and let out the occasional little giggle. After a while, I noticed that she had tired herself out and was fast asleep in the playpen with her little plush Beowolf in her arms as she sucked her thumb. I smiled and heard a knock on the door. I sighed as I got up and went to answer the door. I opened the door to reveal Qrow standing at the door. I looked at him and said, "Hey, Qrow. What brings you here?" He shrugged and said, "Can't I just stop by to say hi and catch up?" I shrugged and replied, "I guess that's okay. I've just been a little occupied today. Sorry." I let him inside and the two of us went into the living room. As soon as he noticed Pyrrha, he stopped and said, "Summer. When did you have a kid?" I sighed and said, "She's not mine, Qrow. Y/N and Angela had a daughter together. They asked me if I could babysit her while the two of them went on a mission. They said that they should only be gone for a few days, a week at the most." Qrow chuckled lightly and said, "You know, it's been awhile since I last heard from either of them. Let me know when they get back, I'd like to catch up with them." I nodded and said, "I'm not sure if they'll be able to, but I'll ask them." He nodded and said, "Alright then. I guess I'll leave you be. See ya, Summer." I smiled and replied, "Bye, Qrow." Right after he left, I heard Pyrrha start crying. I went back over to her and picked her up. As soon as I did, I realized that she definitely needed her diaper changed. I sighed and laid out a towel on the counter. I laid Pyrrha on her back on the towel and changed her diaper. I threw the dirty one in the trash and picked her back up. I looked at her and smiled as I said, "Is that better?" She cooed happily as she looked at me. I smiled even more and said, "Aww. You're so cute!" She giggled and reached towards me with her little baby arms. I fed her some baby food and burped her. She yawned as I slowly rocked her to sleep. I set her down in her crib next to the couch and smiled.

Qrow's POV

After I left Summer's house, I went over to Tai and Raven's house. When I got there and knocked on the door, Tai let me inside and we both went to the living room where my sister was holding her daughter, Yang, in her arms. I sat down on the couch and said, "You won't believe what's Summer's doing right now." Tai looked at me and said, "And what's that?" I rolled my eyes and said, "She's babysitting someone's baby." Raven looked up at me with an eyebrow raised and said, "Okay? What's so hard to believe about that? She's done it for us with Yang once before." I chuckled lightly as Tai took a sip of water and I replied, "It's Angela and Y/N's daughter." Tai immediately did a spit take and almost choked on his water. Then he said, "Y/N and Angela had a baby? Why didn't they tell any of us?"  Raven was still holding Yang, who was surprisingly still asleep, and she said, "Tai, think about it, we didn't keep in touch as much as we probably should've either." Tai nodded and replied, "Yeah, but still, you would think that having a baby would be something to tell us all, even if it wasn't until after the baby was born. I mean Mason told us about his daughter last year after she was born." Raven then asked, "Did Summer say when they'll be back? Because I think we should try to catch up with them. And we can bring Saffron and Mason too." I took a drink from my flask and replied, "She told me that they'd be gone for a few days, a week at most." Tai and Raven both nodded and Raven said, "Just out of curiosity, do you know how old their daughter is?" I thought about it for a moment and said, "I think she's around Yang's age, if I had to guess." She nodded and I took another drink from my flask.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.