Ch. 7 Want Some Help?

3 Hours Later

Your POV

I yawned as I slowly woke up in an unfamiliar house on a bed. I looked around confused as I stood up and thought, Where am I? My eyes widened as I realized that Pyrrha wasn't in the room with me. I panicked as I ran out of the room and went down the stairs. I reached the living room and saw Summer holding my daughter, who was fast asleep, in her arms as she watched some TV. I calmed down and let out a sigh of relief as I remembered running into Summer in downtown Vale. Hearing me sigh, Summer turned around to look at me and said, "Hey, Y/N. You fell asleep on me so I brought you and Pyrrha back to my house in Patch. I hope you don't mind but I fed her already and got her to fall asleep." I smiled as I sat down on the couch next to her and said, "Thanks, Sum. It's been so hard for me during the last few months." Summer handed me Pyrrha and I held her in my arms as Summer nodded and asked, "So what are you doing in Vale if you don't mind me asking?"

I sighed as I looked down and said, "After Angela died giving birth to Pyrrha, I did my best trying to take care of my newborn daughter. I ended up moving back to Vale about 6 months ago because my mother's condition had been getting worse. My mom ended up passing away about a month later." Summer nodded and said, "Where are you living now?" I sighed and said, "I'm currently staying at my old apartment that I used to live in during our Beacon years." She nodded again and said, "Do any of your teammates or even my teammates know about Angela?" I shook my head and replied, "No. Angie and I ended up getting so much out of the loop about what was going on with you all that I didn't bother." She sighed and said, "Well, if you want, you and Pyrrha can stay here with me at my house. I don't mind." I took a deep breath and said, "I don't want to be a bother to you, especially when it comes to the possibility of Pyrrha waking up in the middle of the night." Summer placed a hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up at her, and she said, "You could never be a bother to me, trust me. If you don't mind, I'd be more than happy to help you with taking care of Pyrrha." I looked into her silver eyes and said, "R-really? You'd do that?" She nodded and said, "Absolutely. You're my best friend." I smiled and hugged her as a couple tears of joy went down my cheek. She hugged me back and I said, "Thanks, Summer. That means a lot." She rubbed my back and said, "Anything for my best friend." I pulled out of the hug and said, "So would it be okay if I moved my stuff here?" She nodded and said, "It'd be fine. If you want, we can get your things from your apartment tomorrow and you can move in." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Summer. I forgot how much of a nice and caring person you are." She smiled and said, "Now I think we should get some sleep, you and Pyrrha are more than welcome to stay in the spare bedroom." I nodded as we both went upstairs and I entered the room that I had woken up in. I stopped at the door, turned back to Summer, and said, "Hey, Summer. Thanks." She nodded and said, "Goodnight, Y/N." I smiled and said, "Goodnight, Summer." Then we both entered our rooms. I took off my pants, shirt, and jacket before I laid down on the bed, holding my daughter, Pyrrha, in my arms. I kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight, my little angel." Then I drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.