Ch. 1 The New Team

(A/N: The first few chapters will take place during their time at Beacon Academy. During these Beacon chapters, assume that each chapter takes place during the same year as the chapter before it unless I say otherwise. I hope you all enjoy!)

1st Year At Beacon

Your POV (Age 17)

I had just finished initiation at Beacon Academy. The person that I had made eye contact with first was a girl by the name of Angela Carmine. She had red hair, beautiful green eyes, and pale white skin. I think that I may have already gained a crush on her. We were all in the auditorium to listen as Professor Ozpin announced the new teams. He continued, "Taiyang Xiao Long. Raven Branwen. Summer Rose. Qrow Branwen. The four of you retrieved the white bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team STRQ, led by... Summer Rose!" The audience gave one more wave of ovation, while the four students walked up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces filled the screen. As I got a good look at them, one thought went through my mind briefly before disappearing, That Summer girl is kinda cute. But the thought faded away from my mind before I could fully acknowledge it. Then Ozpin said, "And finally: Y/N Nikos. Saffron Dodger. Mason Adel. Angela Carmine. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team NAAD (Nightshade). Led by... Y/N Nikos!" I stood there shocked for a second and thought to myself, I'm the leader? I never thought I'd be a leader of my own team. I smiled and Angela smiled back at me. After we were all dismissed, my team and I left the auditorium and headed to our dorm. We went in and chose our beds. Saffron picked the one in the corner, Angela picked the one next to that, Mason chose the one in the other corner, leaving me with the bed between Mason and Angela. None of us were fully tired yet, so I said, "How about we introduce ourselves more in depth with each other?" They nodded and Angela said, "Sure, why not? My name is Angela Carmine, and I'm from Argus. My Semblance allows me to gain strength from external sources of positive emotions around me. I call it Determination."

Then Saffron went and said, "My name is Saffron Dodger, and I'm from Mistral

Then Saffron went and said, "My name is Saffron Dodger, and I'm from Mistral. My Semblance allows me to turn my Aura into electricity and use it. I call mine Electro-Aura."

Mason went next and said, "My name's Mason Adel and I'm from Vale

Mason went next and said, "My name's Mason Adel and I'm from Vale. My Semblance allows my movements become faster and my reflexes become sharper whenever I listen to fast music. At higher levels, I can even recover aura faster. I call it Pumped Up Beats."

They all turned to me and I said, "I'm Y/N Nikos and I'm also from Vale, more specifically from Patch

They all turned to me and I said, "I'm Y/N Nikos and I'm also from Vale, more specifically from Patch. My Semblance allows me to use my Aura to telekinetically move any visible objects that I can see. I call it Telekinetic Vision. I think it'd be a great idea if the four of us had a sparring session together after classes tomorrow, what do you guys think?" They all nodded and Angela said, "That sounds like fun." Then Mason and I stepped out of the room so the girls could change. Once they gave us the all clear, I let Mason change in the bathroom first. After we had all changed, we all went to bed.

3rd Person POV

Unbeknownst to Y/N, there was another team whose leader had suggested the same thing.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and enjoy this fanfic.
Master out.