Chapter 19

Ali's P.O.V

I'm happy to be with Luke again. I missed him so much. I will never do anything again. It sucked because Nick and I still had to finish our project. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, I like Nick, but he was the one who got Luke and I seperated for a long time.

I got out of bed and got ready to go to Nick's. After I was ready I got in the car and drove. Before I drove I texted Nick and told him I'm on my way. I finally got there. I rang the door bell and he opened the door and a big smile came on his face.

"Hey come in!" He said.

I then laughed.

"What?" He said laughing.

"You." I said.

"So how are you and Luke?" He asked.

"Were together." I said.

"Good." He said.

We then both laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"I did some of the project while you were gone." He said.

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

He really didn't.

"Well, I didn't want you worrying about doing it when you got back." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"We only have to paiste everything on the board." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Oh! I'm having a party tonight, wanna come? You can bring Luke." He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"Cool!" He said.

It only took a couple minutes to paiste the papers and stuff to the board. Then we just talked for a while. He asked me for help for the party. I helped him decorate and we made lemonade and cake. It was really fun.

An hour went by and I had to go home. I wanted to talk to Luke about the party.

"I got to go. Thanks for everything." I said.

"No prob!" He said.

I grabbed my bag and drove home. I finally got home and called Luke to come over.

The door bell then rang and I ran downstairs to answer the door. When I opened it, a cute boy stood there, my boyfriend. I wrapped my body around him. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes, until we seperated and he walked in.

"Nick is having a party! He invited us, do you want to come?" I asked.

"When is it?" He asked.

"Tonight." I said.

"Sure." He said.

"Yay!" I said.

"Lets go upstairs." He said smirking.

Oh god...

I layed down on my bed, and of course he took of his shirt. He layed on top of me and kissed my lips, then went down my neck. He then gave me a hickey. He then took of my shirt and kepy kissing down my body. He then took of his pants, then I did the same.

Luckily, my parents weren't home.

He then stopped kissing me.

"I love you Ali." He said smiling.

"I love you too Lukey." I said.

He got under the covers with me and I rested my head on his chest. I love Luke. I have no idea what I would do without him. He lightens my world. He lightens the darkness that comes in my life and if I didn't have that, how would I live? How did I live without him in the past. I don't know, and I don't care. I have him now and I'm never letting him go.

HAY GUYS!! sorry for a long wait heh im writing another story which i mighy have to redue cuz its stupid hahah but hope u like his shitty chapter love u all thanks for all the support <3