Chapter 2

Ali's P.O.V

Luke was sitting next to me. He is like so hot and I can't take it. Ah.

My teacher, Mr. Jones, said, "We aredoing a project. The person sitting next to you is the person you will be working with. It's due in 3 months so you have plenty of time to do this. Don't do it last minute!"

No. No way. I can't be working with Luke. Oh my God.

Luke said, " My house or your house?"

"My house is fine. My mom has this big meeting thing all week." I said.

"Cool. Am I riding home with you or?" Luke said with a questioned look on his face.

"I walk home, you can walk home with me today if your not busy." I said.

He said "I'm not busy, Ill walk home with you. By the way, whats your name?"

"I'm Ali" I said.

"Pretty name." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said while blushing. 

The period ended and I walked to my next class. Spanish. Yay! Not really it's really easy and borning. Luke showed me his schedule and we had all the same classes except spanish. I'm so happy. As I'm walking into spanish, 2 girls walk in front of me. The "popular" girls. Great.

One girl says "Stay away from Luke he is mine. He wont like some snob like you."

The other girl said "Ya!"

"I don't like Luke so don't expect to see me near him." I lied.

They walked away laughing. I don't really care what they say about me. It just annoys me.

I go through half of my classes walking in and out of class with Luke. Getting to know him better. He is so sweet and adorable. Luke and I walk into lunch and we sit down at a table. As we sat down a crowd of "popular girls and boys come running over sitting at the table. I felt awkward because half of these people make fun of me. They didn't even talk to me though. They asked Luke questions. That I already knew. Like where he was from. Sydney Austraila. Main thing he missed. His friends. Etc. Luke didn't talk to me at all the entire lunch. He hates me. He has to. Someone tapped my shoulder. It was Ashton.

He said "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I said

We ran over to the corner of the cafeteria.

He said "Your friends with Maia Grove right?"

"Ya." I said.

He said "I have a really big crush on her. Should I ask her out? Does she like me?

"Ask her out. She actually likes you. She talks about you 24/7." I said

"Really? I'm asking her out now." He said.

I gave him a thumbs up and he ran up to Maia. He asked her out. She said yes of course. She jumped on him giving him a big hug while kissing. Can that be Luke and I.

Do I like Luke? I guess I do. I don't know.

I walk to my next class with Maia because everyone was talking to Luke. Maia was telling me how happy she was that Ashton asked her out and that just killed me. Ididn't say anything to her. I didn't say how happy I was about her and Ashton. I mean I honestly think they are so adorbable, and I'mreally happy for her, but Luke has been ignorning me since lunch. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Ali? Are you ok? What's wrong?" Maia said.

"Sorry, it's just annoying, Luke has been ignoring me since lunch and has been talking to all the popular people." I said.

Maia said "He's coming home with you so you can work things out don't worry."

I said "Thanks."

I walked into english and sat in the back. Luke walked in the back and sat next me. I saw Maia smirking at me.

Luke said "Sorry for not talking to you at lunch. Everyone wanted to meet me and I didn't want to ignore them. They are really nice. You friends with any of them?"

I said "It's okay. Oh and no I'm not friends with them, they don't like me, so."

He sighed and patted my desk and said "They are stupid to not like you. Your one nice girl."

I laughed and class began. Luke started staring at me. I turned and looked at him.

I said " What you staring at?"

"Oh um uh um nothin-ing." He said as he stuttered his worlds while blushing.

I laughed. Class ended and school was over. That ment school was over. That ment Luke is going to walk to my house for the project. I'm really excited.

Hope you like! It is a little bit longer than the last chapter so hope u like :) comment ideas etc :)